What's new

Williams finds Jebus, Jefferson pleased

I'm sure Korver had a lot to do with DWill's baptism.

Like I said in a prior post, Deron seems to form close bonds with the people around him, unless they give him reason not to, like Boozer. He also seems willing to listen to, and consider, other viewpoints, which is one reason why he is so "coachable." Deron won't leave Utah because it "might be better" elsewhere. He would only leave if he thoughts things here were irretrieviaby hopeless. Even then, he wouldn't wanna leave his friends. He's a loyal kinda guy, like Stockton.

Man, I'm a little disappointed. I was hoping Deron would be on my ward ball team, but he was baptised into a different faith.

Seriously, I'm happy for him and his family. A wife and kids at home and you'd see/read about him out partying with teammates. Glad he's put that behind him.

I love what I'm hearing about him and Big Al becoming such good friends. Can you imagine what that Mavs team will look like in 3 years, with Dirk and Jefferson at the 4/5 and Williams feeding them the ball. Definitely going to challenge the Lakers and Heat.

(That was a joke, people!!!)

Seriously, Jefferson seems really happy in Utah - loves the fans and the city - and I think he's sincere. Deron says the team got tougher and better defensively. I think Williams was pretty unhappy with KOC and Greg at the deadline and after Boozer and Korver left. But I'll bet he's more than o.k. now with the changes. All this bodes well for our chances of keeping him in Utah, if KOC and Greg continue to improve the team.

Seriously, Jefferson seems really happy in Utah - loves the fans and the city - and I think he's sincere.

I agree, Glass. Deron too, for that matter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOqwKhEjPIo

I'm glad that Deron actually seems to believe that Jazzfanz supports the team "through thick and thin," eh? Good thang he don't hang round this here joint.

Last edited:
I love that the writer attributed Korver's 3pt% to divine intervention. Lolz.

Jesus NEVER misses.

Also, DWill baptized in Jazz blue. Righteous.