What's new

World Cup Qualifying

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
Australia are through to the final round of World Cup Qualifying possibly against the United States (Panama and Honduras are more likely), where oh where the hell would we be without SUPER TIMMY CAHILL???? He saved us again.

Iceland qualified already so I only need Denmark to go through playoffs for me to keep things interesting.

Iceland will be everybody's second team, i can't believe the US didn't qualify gotta be the first world cup they've missed in a while. Our coach has announced he will quit after the next round of qualifying whether we qualify or not.

THE US FAILED TO QUALIFY! A country with a population over 323,000,000 failed to beat a country with a population of 1,300,000. There are more 300% more people in UTAH than there are in trinidad and tobago.

We choked the whole way through and other teams stepped up. I am pissed. I am furious. I am ready to throw my tv. I am shocked. Disgusted. What A bunch of hacks. They can make up their excuses and blame the coaches, but neither coach got them to perform. This is on them. No heart. What A bunch of lazy pissoffs. Our best player is 19. No one else showed up.

Boooooooo.

THE US FAILED TO QUALIFY! A country with a population over 323,000,000 failed to beat a country with a population of 1,300,000. There are more 300% more people in UTAH than there are in trinidad and tobago.

We choked the whole way through and other teams stepped up. I am pissed. I am furious. I am ready to throw my tv. I am shocked. Disgusted. What A bunch of hacks. They can make up their excuses and blame the coaches, but neither coach got them to perform. This is on them. No heart. What A bunch of lazy pissoffs. Our best player is 19. No one else showed up.

Boooooooo.

Think you'll find a fair amount of the T & T players are actually English and have parents from the Caribbean. Jamaica is the same, a lot of British born players who won't get a chance for England will represent their parents or grandparents country of origin.

Actually I just looked at their Squad and a lot of them are local based... Wow you guys suck worse than us!

Unbelievable.

I watched it and couldn't believe it.

Taylor Twillman went off. I mean... went OFF.

And he's absolutely right.

Unbelievable.

I watched it and couldn't believe it.

Taylor Twillman went off. I mean... went OFF.

And he's absolutely right.

Yeah i've meaning to watch that. On paper your team should be better than ours and you've probably had an easier path yet you still haven't qualified. Pathetic

Even as a life-long Liverpool fan, I have to say Tim Cahill is something else. And to think that playing in some youth tournament in Fiji 23 years ago almost made him ineligible for Australia.

That's too bad.
I guess I will have to go back to not giving a **** about it.

The women will/have qualified though right?

I will still be interested if that's the case.

Even as a life-long Liverpool fan, I have to say Tim Cahill is something else. And to think that playing in some youth tournament in Fiji 23 years ago almost made him ineligible for Australia.

Our greatest ever.

Hey fish you're a *******!

The women will/have qualified though right?

I will still be interested if that's the case.

God I hope not. Mia Hamm is a despicable human being by all accounts and a few of the others got kicked out of somewhere recently. I forget where. Douches.

They were kicked out of Disneyland. reckon this girl could score for the mens team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugmdTF4FyN0

[video]http://www.espnfc.com.au/world-cup-qualifying-concacaf/64/video/3226510/twellman-wholesale-changes-needed-for-us-soccer

Twellman going off

Cahill has been a better servant, scored big goals and been fully committed. Never felt like Harry cared.

Makes sense. I was thinking club-wise. Kewell is the better player.

My fav team had 2 Aussies. Lucas Neill and Harry Kewell. Kewell still is a fan favourite in Turkey.