What's new

XFL

Shad

Anyone watching this?

Pretty entertaining. I like the scoring options after a touchdown. The kickoffs are a little weird too

I've been watching. Lots of dudes that played college ball in Utah on different teams. Teams seem small, but I've seen some great plays so far.

I watched one game and adopted the Houston Roughnecks as my defacto team. I actually thought it was pretty good and they have a lot of new coverage and interviews during the game that are pretty cool.

Hopefully it will last.

Last edited:
I watched a game where a kicker kicked a perfect 1 yard punt down the field. Someone from his own team went and stupidly dove on the ball and caused a touch back (which I think is on the 30 yard line for the xfl?). The best thing about it was, they literally went and found the player and interviewed him right afterwards LOL

I watched a game where a kicker kicked a perfect 1 yard punt down the field. Someone from his own team went and stupidly dove on the ball and caused a touch back (which I think is on the 30 yard line for the xfl?). The best thing about it was, they literally went and found the player and interviewed him right afterwards LOL

A one yard punt? Do you mean to the one yard line?

A one yard punt? Do you mean to the one yard line?
4442608_0.jpg

lol, what, they actually stuck a microphone in the players face and asked him a question right after the play? I’m imagining them asking wtf were you thinking?? Lol

Was that a constant thing in games. Eff me I’m going to have to watch. The Super Bowl hangover is finally over. Didn’t watch any sporting news show for two weeks after the 49ers lost.

lol, what, they actually stuck a microphone in the players face and asked him a question right after the play? I’m imagining them asking wtf were you thinking?? Lol

Was that a constant thing in games. Eff me I’m going to have to watch. The Super Bowl hangover is finally over. Didn’t watch any sporting news show for two weeks after the 49ers lost.
Yeah, they literally go over and live interview players and coaches in the middle of the game/plays. They also live broadcast the coaches calling plays while the game is going

They chose the wrong year to bring it back

Sort of a shame. I’m sure it would’ve folded regardless but had they been able to start in say 10 months and been the first football played in a year (I think the NFL very well cancels the season), they would’ve crushed the ratings.