What's new

Yo

i'll take your Yo and raise you one

Yo_Yo3_C.jpg

howdy!

Did I mention that this pleases me? Because it does.

SUBMIT TO BALLIJUANA!

Last edited:
Thanks to Trout for showing me the way back. Glad to see moevillini is a mod; you've always been awesome to me moe, and it's good to be able to see your posts again. I'll try make your job easy, for my part. Jason still owns the board? What happened to the old Jazzfanz? Can we embed the youtubes here?
These introduction post just keep getting lazier and lazier.
Not having seen any other introduction posts, I can't really say if that's true or not. But admittedly, I am one of the laziest people on earth. Probably the laziest in SLC. Registering/bouncing back and forth between here and gmail really took it out of me. Besides, call it a comeback.

Jason still owns the board? What happened to the old Jazzfanz? Can we embed the youtubes here?

Yes

It died abruptly and Jason discovered his backups hadn't been saving properly. After some deliberation, he resurrected the site in this form.

Yes.

Sup JPR. Glad to see you're still here, still rockin the avatar of the dude whose name escapes me at the moment. I didn't see any posts by you, but knew you weren't prodigal punk and was hoping you were still around. Good man.

yo!

Time for a sing-a-long. We can do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5rg11fTx10

howdy balli!