What's new

Your perfect life in photos.

Beantown

Just for fun. Post pictures of what city your living in, what kind of car your driving and what you will be eating for dinner.

I will start:

Del Mar, CA

img_2344.jpg

Tesla Roadster

6d3_57361.jpg

Sushi

biwakosweetdragonweb.jpg

Feel free to add other photos of other stuff you would want. This is what happens when there is no sports on tv and all your kids are home sick with the flu.

I will take this dude's Yacht and sail around the world as my second option:

[video=youtube_share;vbucJO3zDCE]https://youtu.be/vbucJO3zDCE

My daughter dreams of princesses and castles; I envision PKM's life as something like this:

the_worlds_top_10_most_expensive_cars_for_20122013_640_05.jpg

Daniela-Rossell-Harem-room-2002-600x438.jpg

Last edited:
Dude that is seriously PKM's house!!
I just googled "St George Utah mansions," so if it truly is his house, that's one amazing coincidence!

Since I don't know if you're serious or not, I'll replace the pic...I certainly wouldn't want my actual house posted on this site. Most of you are ok, but there are a few crazies in the bunch.

I just googled "St George Utah mansions," so if it truly is his house, that's one amazing coincidence!

Since I don't know if you're serious or not, I'll replace the pic...I certainly wouldn't want my actual house posted on this site. Most of you are ok, but there are a few crazies in the bunch.

too late. *right click, save*

I'm not that weird bro.

Also, I've been ringing the doorbell here for 20 min. PKM needs to wake his *** up.

I'm pretty sure that was actually Dr. J's house that was facing foreclosure a while back.