What's new

YouTube TV

The Thriller

After using Comcast TV for years, I’m seriously considering dumping it for YouTube TV via Apple TV. We basically only watch the major networks for news and late night shows, sports, and occasionally HGTV (I love watching House Hunters with the wife). So my questions are:

1. Utah Jazz:
Since this is JazzFanz, obviously this is my #1 concern. If we go to with YouTube TV, how will that affect my Utah Jazz viewing? I’m not missing our championship year. Is every game broadcasted? Will we get Harp and Boler? Or some NBA chumps? Or will we just have to get League Pass? Which would suck, since I was hoping to save some coin by cutting subscriptions and just going with YouTube TV.

2. PAC12 Football:
How can I watch the PAC 12? Not only for Utah games but for the pac 12 at night? I love those 8:30 games where I’m trying to squeeze every last bit of college football out of Saturday.

3. Quality:
Have any of you noticed a difference in image quality or reliability?

Thanks!

You’ll get all the ESPN, TBS, TNT games. You’ll get absolutely 0 of the NBATV games. 0. They are blacked out. Even with a VPN.

Not sure about quality because thus far it’s been on my phone.

You’ll get all the ESPN, TBS, TNT games. You’ll get absolutely 0 of the NBATV games. 0. They are blacked out. Even with a VPN.

Not sure about quality because thus far it’s been on my phone.

So to see the Jazz on a regular basis I’ll have to get NBA League Pass, right?

Any idea about the PAC12? Doesn’t appear to be on YouTube tv and I’d have to subscribe to Sling TV just for the Pac.

Sounds like in order to get jazz and Ute games I’ll have to make additional subscriptions.

So to see the Jazz on a regular basis I’ll have to get NBA League Pass, right?

Any idea about the PAC12? Doesn’t appear to be on YouTube tv and I’d have to subscribe to Sling TV just for the Pac.

Sounds like in order to get jazz and Ute games I’ll have to make additional subscriptions.
That's correct. I don't believe there's a way to steam AT&T Sportsnet on any of the stand alone live TV streaming services.

It's so god damn frustrating. I honestly think the Jazz TV deal will have to run out before that finally changes.