What's new

Yup, onions are awesome

Chopped onions with thinly sliced carrots and cucumber add some pepper and salt the drench with basalmic vinegar!!

Yumm!

Watched Holes a while back... those magic sweet onions would have been awesome to try. They could cure anything and would keep the dastardly yellow spotted lizards away!

i dont dislike onions, btw. i just dont have enough reason to like them.
not much nutritional value. so-so taste. usually drenched/fried in something unhealthy.
plus, they smelly. smelly breath, clothes, farts, kitchen, etc. long after youre done eating said onion.

Here's the question:

Grilled onions or raw onions on your In N Out Burger?

I like both, I switch it up all the time.

Watched Holes a while back... those magic sweet onions would have been awesome to try. They could cure anything and would keep the dastardly yellow spotted lizards away!

oniions are very healthy food. Almost as good a garlic. Good for your heart, and your personal time. you will sweat out the smell. . .. and breathe it out too.

i dont dislike onions, btw. i just dont have enough reason to like them.
not much nutritional value. so-so taste. usually drenched/fried in something unhealthy.
plus, they smelly. smelly breath, clothes, farts, kitchen, etc. long after youre done eating said onion.

check out my positive take on all these effects. By "nutritional value" there's more to it than carbs, fats, and proteins. The oils themselves have sulfur in them, and a lot of polyunsaturated oils essential to diet. This is good food for radiation protection, and anti-cancer and anti-aging chemistry.