What's new

Zach Lavine's rise to greatness

Wasn't hack pimping nik stauskas doe?

There is a big difference between pimping a player as being elite, and suggesting to pick up a player a team is throwing away for free plus a 1st round pick. They are apples to oranges. But I guess when you either dont fully undertand the english language, and or believe what you want, then there is no difference.. Probabaly lost you half way through that paragraph too.

There is a big difference between pimping a player as being elite, and suggesting to pick up a player a team is throwing away for free plus a 1st round pick. They are apples to oranges. But I guess when you either dont fully undertand the english language, and or believe what you want, then there is no difference.. Probabaly lost you half way through that paragraph too.

Paragraph? You must be using a thin smart phone.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

[MENTION=249]NAOS[/MENTION] [MENTION=2298]Computer[/MENTION]

Zach LaVine sits and the T'Wolves blowout Houston....

[MENTION=249]NAOS[/MENTION] [MENTION=2298]Computer[/MENTION]

Zach LaVine sits and the T'Wolves blowout Houston....

The Jazz beat the Cavs. OMG. The Jazz gonna win the championship. Gordon Hayward is better than LeBron.

You do know why they lost right? Houston literally has nothing for a center and they just went up against Towns. I knew this going in, so I put Towns in my Draftkings lineup. Towns went off as expected. They couldn't stop him. So Ill make cash because I'm smart like that. Houston also was missing Eric Gordon, was on the road, and was on a back to back. It was tough matchup for them.

They would have beat them worse with Lavine.

The Jazz beat the Cavs. OMG. The Jazz gonna win the championship. Gordon Hayward is better than LeBron.

You do know why they lost right? Houston literally has nothing for a center and they just went up against Towns. I knew this going in, so I put Towns in my Draftkings lineup. Towns went off as expected. They couldn't stop him. So Ill make cash because I'm smart like that. Houston also was missing Eric Gordon, was on the road, and was on a back to back. It was tough matchup for them.

They would have beat them worse with Lavine.

sure

i've listened to a couple of Wolves podcasts, while they love his scoring ability they snigger at his atrocious D and think that he and Wiggins can't co-exist because they get in each others way and are too dumb to figure it out. They'd happily trade him now if they got reasonable value.

He still looks like skinny Pete

i've listened to a couple of Wolves podcasts, while they love his scoring ability they snigger at his atrocious D and think that he and Wiggins can't co-exist because they get in each others way and are too dumb to figure it out. They'd happily trade him now if they got reasonable value.

He still looks like skinny Pete

In the minutes that Wiggins has logged at the SG, he's absolutely murdering it. Sample size is small but very intriguing. If the Wolves picked up a good 2-way SF, moved Wiggins to SG, and Lavine to the 6th man, then they'd be a lot better off.