What's new

Zach Lowe: Utah trade 1st rounder for Batum

Did they have children? Even if he's completely okay with all of the money it has cost him, there's a good chance that losing his traditional role in his kids life has been hard. I've been through it. It sucks worse than someone who hasn't experienced it could ever imagine.

Yeah it happend a while ago but his ex-wife took him to court over some BS about payments.

https://www.oregonlive.com/clackamascounty/index.ssf/2014/09/portland_trail_blazer_nic_batu.html

Who would have guessed? A money sniffing scumbag attorney is at the heart of this mess. He needed to put Batum under pressure to get what he wanted so he filed documents, and the facts didn't really matter. What a shocker.

Hi everybody! I'm the new guy. I've been lurking for years yada yada yada and finally decided to join in on the fun. If we're trading our pick I'd rather trade it to improve our offense or maybe a vet PG to split time with Burke. idk

Hi everybody! I'm the new guy. I've been lurking for years yada yada yada and finally decided to join in on the fun. If we're trading our pick I'd rather trade it to improve our offense or maybe a vet PG to split time with Burke. idk
Hey Cappy, did you just surf in on a rainbow, because for some reason it sort of feels like it. Anyway, glad you're here.

Hey Cappy, did you just surf in on a rainbow, because for some reason it sort of feels like it. Anyway, glad you're here.

Yessir, Mr. Joe. Just smurfed in on a rainbow of 7 shades of blue! Thank you for the hospitality, as I almost feel like one of the gang already.:D

Island vibes bruddah. Not so violent ok?

I thought you weren't looking for trouble? Now we gots a beef. You can't go smurfin' caps in foos without it bein' violent. This is the ways of the world, and I don't make the rules, so maybe you should just take that up with your creator. Until then, take that tree-huggin' hippy crap elsewhere, aight?

I thought you weren't looking for trouble? Now we gots a beef. You can't go smurfin' caps in foos without it bein' violent. This is the ways of the world, and I don't make the rules, so maybe you should just take that up with your creator. Until then, take that tree-huggin' hippy crap elsewhere, aight?
There are times on this site when I want to slap my English teacher (and my parents, and my friends, and everyone else I know) for teaching me a completely different version of the language than you guys are speaking.

So you are a blue Haole? Dakine is da rubbish. I don't like trouble but I can rise to it.

There are times on this site when I want to slap my English teacher (and my parents, and my friends, and everyone else I know) for teaching me a completely different version of the language than you guys are speaking.

Please excuse my smurfeze, as English is only my 2nd language.