What's new

Game Thread Dec 22, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Wizards

Added to Calendar: 12-22-22

Cant wait. I would love to see a game with everyone healthy and olynyk and gay riding pine.
This game might be the closest i will get to that game.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Not sure where the best place to put this is. Fontecchio is 4th worst in the entire league (min 10 games played) in Net Rating just behind James Wiseman at -21.2. Might be a reason why Gay is getting more minutes.

Ya that would make sense. If this were last years team that was basically championship or bust and wasnt trying to develop a team to win a chip a few years from now.
Playing gay over anyone has no value whatsoever.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Our next 7 games after this Wizards game:

@SA
@GS (no Steph)
@SAC
MIA
SAC
@HOU
@CHI

After that we have a stretch of 8 games with 5 very tough teams in it (MEM, CLE, PHI, LAC, BKN) but play all except 2 of those games at Vivint.

Interesting times. If we can get hot we could very well be as high as 4th in the West a month from now.

Gotta start with a win against these Wizards though.

@SA
@GS (no Steph)
@SAC
MIA
SAC
@HOU
@CHI

After that we have a stretch of 8 games with 5 very tough teams in it (MEM, CLE, PHI, LAC, BKN) but play all except 2 of those games at Vivint.

Interesting times. If we can get hot we could very well be as high as 4th in the West a month from now.

We should go at least 6-2.

@SA
@GS (no Steph)
@SAC
MIA
SAC
@HOU
@CHI

I could easily see us going 2-5 or 3-4 in that stretch. I doubt we win more than 4 games of the mix. We just aren't consistent enough especially on the road. And I bet we split the home games.

His net rating suggest otherwise.

Might be because early on our bench was killing it. He also does not have huge minuses in single games at all bc our bench has been good most of the season.
Then again our starters have racked single game higher minuses on net rating bc the defense against starters is sometimes non existent with the lack of the size of guards and JC being overall bad defender. Also no rim protecting that much when Kessler coming of the bench if everyone healthy. Whatever it is I will never believe his net ratings vs. eye test.

I could easily see us going 2-5 or 3-4 in that stretch. I doubt we win more than 4 games of the mix. We just aren't consistent enough especially on the road. And I bet we split the home games.
Love where your head is at!! Hope you’re right on that. I’m not giving up on my dream of Vic Or Scoot so easily.