How do we get in the top this year?

Maneesh

We need one of the top 4 PG's. Anyone of them will be stars. So would:

-Favors
-Exum
-24th
-30th
-multiple 2nds picks do it?

If not does Lyles to this mix push it over the top?

Dont come at me with your hate if you dont like what I propose, counter it. And dont deny landing one of these guys would set us up for a decade. We need to figure it out.

-Favors
-Exum
-24th
-30th

Dont come at me with your hate if you dont like what I propose, counter it. And dont deny landing one of these guys would set us up for a decade. We need to figure it out.

Everyone these pieces is expandable. I say go after Westbrook an add Lyles an future unprotected firsts.

Gobert, Whithey
Diaw, Jingles, JJ
Hayward, JJ
Hill, Hood
Westbrook, Hill

Only weak spot is power forward they will attack us there.

You'd have to get Gordon Joseph-Levitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Ellen Paige to go into Melo's dreams and plant the idea that Utah is a cool place to live for that to happen.
Also need to get into Steph Curry - Kevin Durant's dreams and plant the idea of immediate retirement.

-Favors
-Exum
-24th
-30th

The best (P)G we might be able to get (and is possibly somewhat gettable) is CJ McCollum. The top PGs (Curry, Westbrook, Wall, Irving, CP3) aren't going anywhere.

LOL I meant draft position guys, draft position. Learn to read my mind duh! I want One of the 4 top PG in this draft.

I'd prefer not to make a trade at this time unless it's one that's lopsided in our favor -- maybe Mack or Neto, but that's it. We need to evaluate the team once everyone is healthy and some chemistry has developed. Let's cut Favors some slack until the end of the year to see if he comes around. If he can get back, then we won't want to trade him.

LOL I meant draft position guys, draft position. Learn to read my mind duh! I want One of the 4 top PG in this draft.

NOLA and SAC may trade their picks (approx 8th and 9th), I suppose. That still may not be high enough.