What's new

Miles Bridges

Sign Bridges?

• Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • No

Votes: 38 74.5%

• Total voters
Seems that his price has come down for Miles. If so, sure. If we got he and attracted an alpha, I would take a dump on your mom's chest. Just for kicks and giggles.

I was thinking Mikal. Yeah, Miles is ummmm. Innocent so... riiiiiiight. Ummmm. Great pickup...

As a basketball move, I like Miles Bridges. Otherwise, pass.

No.

And if this franchise can’t build a contender in the 21st century without signing a lowlife like Bridges, then it’s time to fire the entire FO, bulldoze the Delta Center, and salt the ground that it once sat on.

Cmon.

This is loser talk.

Draft better, sign some free agents, coach and develop the **** out of guys, and build this team.

I’m not advocating for him but just some insight. As a Braves fan they have a player Marcell Ozuna they signed to a fat contract after having a great Covid shortened season. That first year he sustained a season ending season then beat his girlfriend the next year he came back, the Braves wanted to trade him but couldn’t because of his off field issues and big contract. Needless to say he was real bad to start the year, like he had 5 hits through the middle of May, then he completely turned it around was scorching hot the rest of the year and ended up hitting like 35 homers 290 average and around 100 rbi and he’s continued his great power and hitting for average and leads the league in rbi. No one even remembers what he did. I remember when struggling they talked about his off field issues every day, now that he’s been our best hitter not a word.

If Bridges plays great no one will care what he did and unless he has more legal issues there won’t be a culture issue inside or outside the locker room.

I would sign him, he is damaged goods compared to his abilities and price. If we are going to get talent to come here without overpaying these are the guys you have to get. Look at tyreek hill and many others the nfl teams sign because talent wins games.

I would sign him, he is damaged goods compared to his abilities and price. If we are going to get talent to come here without overpaying these are the guys you have to get. Look at tyreek hill and many others the nfl teams sign because talent wins games.
And there are plenty of much more successful franchises with better logos, better coaches, better management, and more wins. If the Jazz seek scumbags like this, then plenty of fans like me will gladly invest our time and money with a franchise like Denver or San Antonio.

I support the Jazz despite their *** ugly highlighter uniforms, court, lazy arena entertainment, bad team, questionable coach, and odd management. If they give me another excuse to drop their ***, I will. Joker (who doesn’t beat or rape women) led Denver is a hard team to root against.

If Bridges plays great no one will care what he did and unless he has more legal issues there won’t be a culture issue inside or outside the locker room.
You really think so? That’s a pretty cynical outlook.

This is an indictment of members of our society than anything else. For many of us, character still matters. Ends don’t always justify the means.

Not that I believe in redemption to begin with, but shouldn't a person at the very least actually admit doing something before any sort of redemption could happen?

Not that I believe in redemption to begin with, but shouldn't a person at the very least actually admit doing something before any sort of redemption could happen?

this is the thing about domestic abusers. Very rare that they actually take full responsbility and properly repent of their actions. Anyone who hits a woman especially at the size discrepancy between this guy and his woman is a piece of scum who i don't particularly care what happens to or feel the need to give a real second chance. So many of these women end up dead and it beggars belief that people can turn a blind eye to it.