What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

I expect a nice bounce back game from Rudy. He has seen all the chatter. He is the poster child for chip on your shoulder. He will play with maximum effort and intensity tonight. And jokic will still do his thing but it's going to be much harder for jokic tonight.
Ant is going to look like Jordan again.
I'm predicting that the wolves win somewhat easily.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I think it’s mildly noteworthy that the Jazz interviewed Sarr at the Combine. Maybe it means nothing, or maybe it means the Jazz are looking at trade-up scenarios. There probably isn’t a scenario where he slips past the third pick.

I think it’s mildly noteworthy that the Jazz interviewed Sarr at the Combine. Maybe it means nothing, or maybe it means the Jazz are looking at trade-up scenarios. There probably isn’t a scenario where he slips past the third pick.

Did you get a full list of the guys we interviewed? Most of the names that I saw we interviewed didn't make sense, but I only saw 5 or 6 of the 20 we were allowed to interview.

Doesnt the NBA randomly assign interviews at the combine? I seem to remember you basically choose a # of prospect you want then it's like a random thing?

Going on record here:

I hate when people call Key a chucker. Let the dude grow and breathe. And we have no idea what Hardy was telling him to force/try.
True, key is a young player who right show better. I do know that Hardy has a bad record hasn’t really developed anyone and we had the worst defense in the league last year. Who is responsible for that?

I'd still like to see Rudy do better than Donovan, I might be a sentimental dickhead but it always seemed like Rudy cared.

i really hate that you're so right so often Including the dickhead bit

but yeah all of Rudy's annoying things were all that he cared about winning and trying hard. Don is a douchebag K ?

I expect a nice bounce back game from Rudy. He has seen all the chatter. He is the poster child for chip on your shoulder. He will play with maximum effort and intensity tonight. And jokic will still do his thing but it's going to be much harder for jokic tonight.
Ant is going to look like Jordan again.
I'm predicting that the wolves win somewhat easily.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
Nah Jokic gonna have a huge MVP calibre close out game. Gobert’s done.

Booker it.

i really hate that you're so right so often Including the dickhead bit

but yeah all of Rudy's annoying things were all that he cared about winning and trying hard. Don is a douchebag K ?
Damn, that username bet was a lifetime ago... Just like:

:^O

You've definitely honored the bet by now. Hope you don't keep the name because of that, lol