What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

Jalen Lewis of OTE was ranked 13th in the 2023 class when he committed to OTE as a junior. He will be an interesting name to watch at the GLeague Combine

Jalen Lewis of OTE was ranked 13th in the 2023 class when he committed to OTE as a junior. He will be an interesting name to watch at the GLeague Combine
Did he get injured this year because he only played a few games and he wasn't productive in those games?

I really like Filipowski's potential fit with the Jazz. I think he can be a reasonable initiator from the high post and enough of a switchy defender to play out on the floor. Also, his offensive signals look more or less on par with Nikola Vucevic. The Jazz have enough help defense with Hendricks and Lauri that it could possibly work defensively on the interior. I think he's a pretty nice value pick in the 2nd half of the draft. He's not elite, but he should be pretty solid across the board.

The main thing is that his passing vision is really good for a big.

Last edited:
I really like Filipowski's potential fit with the Jazz. I think he can be a reasonable initiator from the high post and enough of a switchy defender to play out on the floor. Also, his offensive signals look more or less on par with Nikola Vucevic. The Jazz have enough help defense with Hendricks and Lauri that it could possibly work defensively on the interior. I think he's a pretty nice value pick in the 2nd half of the draft. He's not elite, but he should be pretty solid across the board.

The main thing is that his passing vision is really good for a big.
He'd be a great 3rd big

I'm not seeing Dink Pate on the Combine or Gleague Combine invite lists. He must not be eligible.

Last edited:
There's just something aesthetically that bothers me about Salaun. He's very leggy and it's highlighted because he wears shorter shorts than everyone else. Just looks like an awkward high gravity player who isnt going to be able to access his athleticism at the NBA level (kind of akin to Samanic) and I dont think he is very skilled outside of shooting vs Dadiet who has more of an all-around game to my eye test.
I have the same completely irrational but unmistakable feeling about Topic. There's something aesthetically unpleasant about the way he moves and I can't shake that feeling off.

I have the same completely irrational but unmistakable feeling about Topic. There's something aesthetically unpleasant about the way he moves and I can't shake that feeling off.
Yeah, Topic has a super long neck and is extremely stiff in the upper body. The thing with Topic though is that he gets to where he needs to get to on the court and he's an elite passer. I'm pretty high on him.

Just to jump back in on filipowski. Was a fan of his game in ‘23 and was hoping we would call his name last year with our 2nd pick until he re-declared to duke. On a lot of the early 23 mock drafts he was largely sitting in the 12-20 range. If indeed the 24 draft is weaker than last year…I’d have thought he should have drifted a little higher on mocks. Could he be sitting a bit underrated right now? I wouldn’t hate the jazz figuring out a path for him, whether trading back or trading up from 29 to get him