What's new

Celtics @ Jazz 8 PM MT 2/11/17 - Battle of the 34 win teams

Celtics are probably one of the worst matchups in the league for the Jazz for 2 reasons:
1-They play 5 out, so they sort of neutralize Rudy taking him away from the basket.
2-The Jazz STRUGGLE defending small lightning quick PG's and it just so happens The Celtics have the best small lighting quick PG in the league. IT gonna make us look like a Thanksgiving turkey as he carves up our defense all night long.

I'm predicting the Jazz to suffer the worst home loss of the season tomorrow night primarily because its just a terrible matchup for us. I'd say losing by no more than 20 would be a big win for us and something to really take confidence and build upon.

Disclaimer: As a Jazz fan, I'm a Vince Vaughn from dodgeball kind of guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtaCF0A5wWw

Last edited:
I'm predicting the Jazz to suffer the worst home loss of the season tomorrow night primarily because its just a terrible matchup for us. I'd say losing by no more than 20 would be a big win for us and something to really take confidence and build upon.

I'm gonna give you the NAOS:

lmao

A win tonight will erase the painful choke job on Thursday. A loss will send everyone to a dark place.

If Jazz were to win tonight though, not gonna lie, I would love to see those Boston Celtics message board comments provided by the great Jazz Avenues.

Will Jae Crowder cry again for three weeks on Twitter when the fans cheer Hayward?

I think The Jazz roll out all the stops tonight - statement game. Vegas has them winning by 7. I think they win by 12-15.

Will Jae Crowder cry again for three weeks on Twitter when the fans cheer Hayward?

I think The Jazz roll out all the stops tonight - statement game. Vegas has them winning by 7. I think they win by 12-15.

Gotta win this one, and win it big. Rested and hopefully healthy. Anyone know if Hill and Hood are coming back for this one?

From a Boston page; Hood out, Hill questionable.
If Hill doesn't play I foresee a loss. If he's available I think we take it in a close one.

Hope_Dworaczyk.jpg

Probably. Bradley and Crowder are out for the Celts though. Don't know if they even travelled.

If George plays he'll completely exploit the worst defensive player in the league and go for 30 and we'll win reasonably comfortably. If he doesn't it'll be a tight one.