What's new

Game Thread: Clippers @ Jazz. 7 PM MT in SLC!!!

its ok... Neither one of us hit all the necessary points for a good game thread… but with our powers combined we made one that any one competent person could of done alone.

with our powers combined, we are captian planet!!

with our powers combined, we are captian planet!!

haha
images

Jazz by 14! when i co-start a game thread jazz have never lost!!!!!!!!

That's right! Don't hate you mofos. It's the JGolds & Stoked Show!! All aboard the Asskicking Express!!!

That's right! Time to run a train on the Clipps! TOOT TOOT!

Kanter scored 18 points, 7 rebounds in 15 minutes. Favors was out. Yet, in the next game Kanter didn't receive one extra minute of playing time. Kanter getting 20 minutes is as unlikely as Burks getting 5.

I still think he will get around 20 mins if Favors is out. Evans played bad when he had the chance so he will probably get a DNP. But, yeah, Corbin is a genius when finding reasons not to play young guys.

Kanter scored 18 points, 7 rebounds in 15 minutes. Favors was out. Yet, in the next game Kanter didn't receive one extra minute of playing time. Kanter getting 20 minutes is as unlikely as Burks getting 5.

Keep up the good work spy.

That's right! Don't hate you mofos. It's the JGolds & Stoked Show!! All aboard the Asskicking Express!!!

That's right! Time to run a train on the Clipps! TOOT TOOT!

Heck yeah!! And all you who call your selfs “realist jazz fans” aka negative people, wet blankets or fake jazz fans get the **** out the way.

Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of the things.

But if you guys are having fun with that post, see the other.

Last edited:

During that Houston game I kept saying to myself "Man Sap is sucking it up. Why doesn't stupid Corbin put Kanter in next to Jefferson?" Genius combo.

/sarcasm

Latest twitter word.....is no word yet about Marvin or Favors.

also this tidbit...

David Locke @Lockedonsports Eric Bledsoe get 55% of his shots in the restricted area.

And you guys want him on the Jazz.