What's new

Warriors and Jazz Mega Trade

Hotdog

Tweeted 4 minutes ago National Sports Writers
Sources closest to the Dwight situation say that the Warriors are his preferred destination. Warriors are working on a deal with Utah to send Richard Jefferson(10 mil) and Andris Biedrins(11 mil) and two first round picks to Utah in a sign and trade deal with Dwight Howard.

Would you make this deal?

--
Edited by Jason for clarity on the trade finally announced Friday:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...riors-utah-jazz-trade-denver-nuggets/2493235/

Last edited:
I don't want either of those players. and that would probably make the warriors very good, so the picks would probably not be worth it.

Even if they don't give us Klay or Barnes, I'd be okay with this. It would at least ensure tank mode/youth movement is under way, and we would get our 4th big (meaning no Millsap).

Not sure how much those 1st round picks will be worth, though, since they'll be even better than last year.

Even if they don't give us Klay or Barnes, I'd be okay with this. It would at least ensure tank mode/youth movement is under way, and we would get our 4th big (meaning no Millsap).

Not sure how much those 1st round picks will be worth, though, since they'll be even better than last year.

Nah, a couple of 1st from GSW is useless if they have:

Curry
Klay
Barnes
Lee
Howard

They're gonna be top 3 in the West, EASILY.

Tweeted 1 minute ago National Sports Writers Sources say Utah wants Barnes, but the Warriors dont want to give him up. So the deal has hit a snag. But most believe that Utah will ultimately take the two first rounders.

Jefferson is 10 million not 14. So the source made a mistake on that part.

I would do Biedrins, Jefferson and Barnes. If not than I would do Bogut & Jefferson and two 1st round picks.

So LAL signs Dwight and trades him to GSW for exception and Richardson, Biedrins and 2 picks to Utah?
Really? We help GSW to land Howard at the expense of 2 picks and garbage they don't even play while crippling our cap flexibility for 2013/2014?
This sounds terrible, no way Lindsey agrees.

So LAL signs Dwight and trades him to GSW for exception and Richardson, Biedrins and 2 picks to Utah?
Really? We help GSW to land Howard at the expense of 2 picks and garbage they don't even play while crippling our cap flexibility for 2013/2014?
This sounds terrible, no way Lindsey agrees.

We do the sign and trade. But you do have a point that we are helping the enemy

I am unsure about this being real. The got Jeffersons salary wrong. And they said sign and trade for Dwight which makes no sense. Dwight would just be signed outright. He wouldn't be apart of the deal.

Tweeted 1 minute ago National Sports Writers Sources say Utah wants Barnes, but the Warriors dont want to give him up. So the deal has hit a snag. But most blind warriors fans believe that Utah will ultimately take the two first rounders.

fixed

We do the sign and trade. But you do have a point that we are helping the enemy
They ****ed us over with Barnes when deliberately tanked and proud of this and we hand them Dwight for their garbage? If we take Barnes I am fine with it but for 2 picks? Fool me once...