What's new

Ak 47

homeytennis

Watching this series, it reminded me of how a healthy AK (assuming at a reasonable cost) could have helped things. Also I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to sign Junior Sapp for training camp. He lit it up in the DLeague finals and playoffs.

You know what? I think when Al's on the floor it just doesn't matter who the other 4 are playing with him. The playbook = get Al the ball and then watch. Maybe, just maybe, this is what is really wrong with the team D. Who wants to play their asses off on that end of the floor just to have a wing or big chucking **** up?

Utah's biggest problems in the series:

-Couldn't shoot
-Couldn't defend inside
-Ball-handler defender couldn't get through screens fast enough
-Soft
-Soft
-Soft
-Fine with losing

How in frozen hell would AK have helped?

-Couldn't shoot
-Couldn't defend inside
-Soft
-Soft
-Soft
-Fine with losing

Chemistry would have been there .. meaning he would have fit right in. Okay, I'm done hating.

He signed with the Nets for next year.

Didn't Dwill hate AK and call him out on a regular basis for not practicing/caring enough?

-Couldn't shoot
-Couldn't defend inside
-Soft
-Soft
-Soft
-Fine with losing
- we were a young team, who desperately longed for some vet-presence that could have mentally prepared us for the journey that is the NBA playoffs

You missed a point.

Lets sign AK on another max-contract before another team does. I hear he's been killing it in Europe.

I thought he could have helped on the defensive end and helped with the offensive spacing which was horrible for the most part the whole series.

Having Andrei would have been one more justification for Corbin keeping Favors firmly parked on the bench. Also, do you remember Andrei's last series against the Spurs?

Wow, that 2nd one was worded SOOO much better.. :p

Posting on my phone and I loaded the page without my comment. So, thinking it didn't get posted and not remembering, word-for-word my amazing comment, I posted a new one.

Posting on my phone and I loaded the page without my comment. So, thinking it didn't get posted and not remembering, word-for-word my amazing comment, I posted a new one.

I knew what happened, was just having some fun ..

I knew what happened, was just having some fun ..

I also figure the more I repeat things the more people will come to passively agree with me.