What's new

DL "He's got a contusion on his knee(rubio) thanks to chriss and dudley"

Someone in the organisaton had too make some real noise over that **** last night. Some scrub *** lottery team taking a potential playoff teams starting PG out is ********!!

The penalty needs to be HUGE! take half of that bean pole, **********s salary! I thought we got through that game injury free, now I need to go out and find a Suns fan, beat him to a pulp or burn his house down. Fml.

I think what Chriss did was even worse tbh.

Dudley's was a cheap shot but was clearly out of frustration. Chriss just a ***** ***, ******** move.

Dudley should be suspended for 2-3 games imo and Chriss for 4-5.

I kind of feel like DL is lying on this one just to try and get Chriss/Dudley hit with bigger fines/suspensions.

Were those plays cheap? Yeah

Were they some brutal fouls that would have caused a knee injury? Ehh, doesnt seem likely.

Were those plays cheap? Yeah

Were they some brutal fouls that would have caused a knee injury? Ehh, doesnt seem likely.
Getting knocked to the ground is exactly how you get bruised knees or worse. This is a terrible take from you.

Let's run some tests and get someone twice your size to blindside knock you to the ground and see how often you get hurt.

Getting knocked to the ground is exactly how you get bruised knees or worse. This is a terrible take from you.

Let's run some tests and get someone twice your size to blindside knock you to the ground and see how often you get hurt.
Neither Chriss or Dudley are twice Rubio's size.

Dudley and Chriss both fined $25,000 by the NBA. I think Chriss should have been suspended for at least a game.

I agree a one game suspension is fair. I don't believe Teague was suspended either. So now the NBA is setting a precedent you can push and body check as hard as you want as long as you don't throw a punch.

Dudley looks like what Barkley did when he decided he wasn't going to workout anymore but still hung around the NBA for a few seasons.

This is the one downside to having high-character guys - Jazz players aren't going to go out and avenge against dirty players like Chriss. We need an enforcer on this team to give Chriss a receipt.

Jazz aren't soft but they're not dirty. We need some beast like Malone who was known for keeping opponents in check.