What's new

Jazz vs. depleted Nuggets

Jingled

2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
Tonight The Jazz are at home after 3 days off against a very shorthanded Nuggets team that played last night. We really need to win this one.

it’s deja vu all over again...Jazz 10 pt. favorites, uummm, ok?...the team and fanz needed a break so no excuses GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR COLLECTIVE ARSES...
Go Jazz!!!

Damn, knew I should have hurried and posted my game thread.

Oh well.

Who remembers when we lost to 8 players to the Warriors? Here comes a new one for us tonight!

Well, since my actually decent game thread is being ignored... I'll just post it here. Sorry I wasted my time

VS

1200px-Utah_Jazz_logo_%282016%29.svg.png

Denver Nuggets (35-16)
VS
Utah Jazz (32-17)
February 5th at 7pm MST
Vivint Smart Home Arena, SLC Utah

VSM0_b706a4cf5056a36_b706a7a5_5056_a36a_0648f9c6e260f33b.0.jpg

After blowing off a little steam due to the current losing streak, Utah Jazz Head Coach Quin Snyder arrives for the game feeling refreshed.

8uvad4M.jpg

The Utah Jazz All-Star Duo, Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert have buckled up, put their game face on and tightened their shoelaces. They are READY to play!

D74FNEYQMBFBDP77DRUUVWKCZ4.jpg

jqoBiqa.jpg

Well, since my actually decent game thread is being ignored... I'll just post it here. Sorry I wasted my time

VS

1200px-Utah_Jazz_logo_%282016%29.svg.png

Denver Nuggets (35-16)
VS
Utah Jazz (32-17)
February 5th at 7pm MST
Vivint Smart Home Arena, SLC Utah

VSM0_b706a4cf5056a36_b706a7a5_5056_a36a_0648f9c6e260f33b.0.jpg

After blowing off a little steam due to the current losing streak, Utah Jazz Head Coach Quin Snyder arrives for the game feeling refreshed.

8uvad4M.jpg

The Utah Jazz All-Star Duo, Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert have buckled up, put their game face on and tightened their shoelaces. They are READY to play!

D74FNEYQMBFBDP77DRUUVWKCZ4.jpg

jqoBiqa.jpg
sorry (not) but didn’t see yours (maybe) great game thread (good anyway)...
Go Jazz!!!

Losing this would be 5 in a row....lol. Means we rly blow ***. Team better come out playing ball. Nuggets have looked good despite being short handed. They are clicking at the right time. Im worried we peaked at the wrong *** time...

Joe is reading the floor really good so far. Need more of this two man game with him and Rudy.