What's new

Martin Shkreli Sends Himself to Jail

What a sad world we live in but hey at least the royalty kin git there protection threw the government machine while are most vulnerable are told they can't protect thereselves.

All the guy meant was ta grab a fallen strand. Now that is criminal?

Guis do not touch a door handle Queen Hillary has touched you are collectin her DNA an thus harmin her!

In 500 years they will look back an call this the liberal dark age with studies on how insane we had become.

The guy needs to be neutered in the most disturbing fashion imaginable.

I wonder if prison will wipe the smugness from his face.

why, what moral reason do you have to neuter him.

please enlighten me!

i do not like him btw!

just because you do not like someone you should want or wish physical harm upon him

Duh it isn't a moral reason.

Seriously of course with the exception of child rapists and the like I wouldn't wish harm on anyone. It is a hyperbolic way to express disgust. However if it came to light that he found a few willing lovers in the showers in prison while the guards turned their heads I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Seriously of course with the exception of child rapists and the like I wouldn't wish harm on anyone. It is a hyperbolic way to express disgust. However if it came to light that he found a few willing lovers in the showers in prison while the guards turned their heads I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Disturbing post. What kind of person encourages an gits excited about rape?

I wonder if prison will wipe the smugness from his face.

Sounds like he won't be spending the next 4 months at a country club...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...hkreli-jailed-tough-brooklyn-facility-n801296

"When so-called "Pharma Bro" Martin Shkreli was convicted of securities fraud this summer, he boasted that he would probably spend less than a year at a "Club Fed," a cushy minimum security prison where he could work on his tennis game and Xbox skills.

Instead, until his sentencing in January, he will be locked up at a holding jail on Brooklyn's gritty waterfront that's home to accused mobsters, drug smugglers and terror suspects; one federal judge has likened it to "a Third World country."....

....This is not protected by the First Amendment," U.S. District Judge Kiyo Matsumoto said before revoking the $5 million bond. "There's a risk that somebody may take him up on it."

So....

We are supposed to be happy that this dude is going to be confined in a hell hole? Yeah what he did was illegal but nasty inhumane prisons are something that I just can't smile about.

ok, just checking because when i use hyperbole i get called a troll!

So....

We are supposed to be happy that this dude is going to be confined in a hell hole? Yeah what he did was illegal but nasty inhumane prisons are something that I just can't smile about.

i am the opposite, legal illegal are just terms/words made that serve the politicians!

but if he does something clearly morally philosophically wrong i like them inhumane prison hellholes!!!!!!!!!!

So....

Yeah, I don't think anyone should be in a prison like that.

So....

I taught at a tough max security prison for a couple of semesters. The guards worried me way more then the prisoners.