Royce O'Neale is 6-4 (was 6-6)
Rudy Gobert is 7-1 (was 7-1)
Emmanuel Mudiay is 6-3 (was 6-5)

Mitchell's response:

6’1 means I just jump higher...
@daanteee ehhh your good
@mconley11
1f628.png

@Joeingles7 was never 6’8 so that’s not new...
@rudygobert27 is just abnormal
@BucketsONeale00 YOUR A LIAR BRO FLAT OUT LIAR
@emmanuelmudiay mmmm seems legit

Last edited:
I thought there were rumors that Dante had grown a couple inches and was ready to be a PF?

This isn’t that surprising. There are also no fractions... so rounding down... maybe they rounded up before. These are also barefoot I believe.

The fact that Mitchell can dunk like that at 6-1 is crazy. I’m only an inch shorter and can barely get knuckles on the rim

I thought there were rumors that Dante had grown a couple inches and was ready to be a PF?

This isn’t that surprising. There are also no fractions... so rounding down... maybe they rounded up before. These are also barefoot I believe.
Yeah, so Exum possibly grew an inch.

Ed Davis is light though... 218 woof... lighter than DM.

Also, its wild how much people lie about their height in general. So many 6' tall people claim 6'2 cuz no one going to call them on their **** cuz they only see them in shoes.

Anyway, none of these measurements change anything. Every player’s height is added to 1-2”, depending on what fraction of an inch they are. Everyone was measured in their shoes. So the relative scale should be the same, +/- if they’re changing how they handle fractions.

But I’m surprised the league doesn’t want to go with the exaggerated numbers.

Crazy, he doesnt look it. Maybe a typo?

Nah I think he's just skinny. He's likely one of those wiry dudes that is strong AF for their size, but I have some concerns with him guarding guys that will use strength in the post... not many of those guys left and most are starters.

DM is pretty thiccc… has 40 lbs on Conley and I'll bet they have similar body fat %s.

Anyway, none of these measurements change anything. Every player’s height is added to 1-2”, depending on what fraction of an inch they are. Everyone was measured in their shoes. So the relative scale should be the same, +/- if they’re changing how they handle fractions.

But I’m surprised the league doesn’t want to go with the exaggerated numbers.

I'm not sure why they changed... seems kinda weird.