What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

I’ve never loved MPJ, but he’s got some great efficiency and he’s still only 25. Is he someone we should be interested in? Seems like Denver could use the depth

I would be very surprised outside if a big injury if the finals isnt Minny and Celtics. Although I would love to see Haliburton and company get the upset and make it though.

I just want to point out how funny it is that the forum is now drowning in Rudy Gobert threads that were mostly created by the same people hating on him relentlessly in here a few days ago.

The haters at that point thought there was too much discussion of former Jazz players going on. Peak irony.

I just want to point out how funny it is that the forum is now drowning in Rudy Gobert threads that were mostly created by the same people hating on him relentlessly in here a few days ago.

The haters at that point thought there was too much discussion of former Jazz players going on. Peak irony.
I go hard as **** for you when you’re on our team but when you aren’t I don’t. I was called a hater for my words about Gobert post-trade when in actuality I was very complementary of him while he was here. Just wanted to point that out to the people taking victory laps.

I go hard as **** for you when you’re on our team but when you aren’t I don’t. I was called a hater for my words about Gobert post-trade when in actuality I was very complementary of him while he was here. Just wanted to point that out to the people taking victory laps.
I mean truthfully I just wanted to casually root for Gobert this playoff run in peace because he was my favorite player for 7+ years. My only motivation for a victory lap was because of the same dumb narrative about him that has been disproven repeatedly popping up again midway through the series by people who also told me I was a garbage Jazz fan for not turning on Gobert after he got traded against his will.

I mean truthfully I just wanted to casually root for Gobert this playoff run in peace because he was my favorite player for 7+ years. My only motivation for a victory lap was because of the same dumb narrative about him that has been disproven repeatedly popping up again midway through the series by people who also told me I was a garbage Jazz fan for not turning on Gobert after he got traded against his will.
I understand and frankly I’m done talking about the topic from here on out.

I'm not sure if it was posted here or somewhere else that Rudy is the only one of the top 15 top paid players to still be in the playoffs. It's difficult to surround the super max players with a complete team.

I'm not sure if it was posted here or somewhere else that Rudy is the only one of the top 15 top paid players to still be in the playoffs. It's difficult to surround the super max players with a complete team.
I heard the stat a few times today, is it actually right?

Did Jaylen Brown not just get an enormous contract? Certainly a top 15 paid player level contract, and he is still in.

Edit:

Yea, I'd love to see whatever source whoever said that is using

Whether I sort from total or AAV JB is definitely there. So is KAT.

Gobert is actually #23 when sorting by AAV, he's #12 in total value, so I assume that is the top 15 criteria they are using?

If going by that:
Brown
KAT
Doncic
Gobert
Ant
Haliburton

Are all in the top 15 of that list...

Wtf am I doing wrong here...?

Last edited: