What's new

The official: The OKC Thunder shop is open!

Shad

They'll be looking to vastly improve. They don't have the room either for 100 picks. They thought Gordo was the bump they needed but he rode pine all playoffs. Thoughts on Lauri for Cason + 3/4 picks?

They'll be looking to vastly improve. They don't have the room either for 100 picks. They thought Gordo was the bump they needed but he rode pine all playoffs. Thoughts on Lauri for Cason + 3/4 picks?
Why would we want their draft picks since they’re likely to be a top seed for the foreseeable future? Top seeds get late first round picks, right?

Weird to see @The Thriller here
I’ve been posting on this website since… 2003? 2004? What makes you say that? I haven’t posted much in this forum as the Jazz have been mostly unwatchable for me over the last two years. Especially this year. I got tired of watching us give up 70+ per half. I still care and want to see the team succeed. I have thoroughly enjoyed these playoffs. I hope Minnesota wins in a good classic game 7 tomorrow. I hope it isn’t a blowout. And I hope Rudy and Mike have awesome games.

Last edited:
If we extended Lauri first we could get a Donovan-like haul.

There are some serious potential players on their roster that we could snag.

IF, that is a big IF, we part with Markkanen we could get a pretty good haul. His value is at an all-time high.

Players I like that could have some great growth...

Wallace
Dieng
Jaylen Williams
Giddey - going to be included in any deal. Not a huge fan but he is in the category "if he learns to shoot", but his defense is bad also.
K Williams
Mann

I would want 3 or 4 firsts that they have. (Not their picks)

Maybe the jazz picks back

The LA Houston 25 pick

Miami 2025 protected pick??

Honestly the picks aren't great. Many are protected.

If we get both Giddey and Bridges, we'd probably have to invest in more security along the sidelines at Delta. For the safety of about half the paying audience.

There are some serious potential players on their roster that we could snag.

IF, that is a big IF, we part with Markkanen we could get a pretty good haul. His value is at an all-time high.

Players I like that could have some great growth...

Wallace
Dieng
Jaylen Williams
Giddey - going to be included in any deal. Not a huge fan but he is in the category "if he learns to shoot", but his defense is bad also.
K Williams
Mann

I would want 3 or 4 firsts that they have. (Not their picks)

Maybe the jazz picks back

The LA Houston 25 pick

Miami 2025 protected pick??

Honestly the picks aren't great. Many are protected.

Yeah, when you actually look at the haul of picks OKC has, they aren't as good as we have been led to believe. I'd be talking to Orlando if we thought we needed to deal Lauri

Yeah, when you actually look at the haul of picks OKC has, they aren't as good as we have been led to believe. I'd be talking to Orlando if we thought we needed to deal Lauri
Ya I would say our haul of picks don't look that great either.
More bites at the apple are good though. Players like brunson, gobert, jokic, Jimmy Butler, SGA, donovan, etc are found scattered all throughout drafts. And all teams need role players as well. I would love to have some dudes like hart on my team

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Thunder have some good picks lol. I like Dieng as a prospect still. The question with them is would they send Wallace instead of Giddy.

Thunder have the 12th pick this year

The right to swap their own pick for the Clips or Rockets pick next year.

The 2026 Clips pick.

A few lightly protected picks from Philly, Miami and Utah.

Give me 12 this year, the next two years of Clips picks, and our own pick back, Dieng and Wallace and I’m in. If they want to sub Wallace out for Giddy I take another protected pick.

I’d then work to flip 12 and the protected pick we go for #5 this year to get Castle. I may send Giddy out but if the offers aren’t great he’s worth a shot to see if there is something there.

Thunder have the 12th pick this year

The right to swap their own pick for the Clips or Rockets pick next year.

The 2026 Clips pick.

A few lightly protected picks from Philly, Miami and Utah.

Give me 12 this year, the next two years of Clips picks, and our own pick back, Dieng and Wallace and I’m in. If they want to sub Wallace out for Giddy I take another protected pick.

I’d then work to flip 12 and the protected pick we go for #5 this year to get Castle. I may send Giddy out but if the offers aren’t great he’s worth a shot to see if there is something there.
100% this imo.