• Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Biedrins

• Some one else

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gun to head -> hayward. otherwise i'd say its a crapshoot, where we will likely see 3 or 4 guys averaging about the same amount of points

My sleeper would be Burks since he's probably the most natural and aggressive scorer we have. Especially if he plays mostly at SG rather than PG.

WOW! I'm the only one that voted Kanter?

I can see us running the offense through him on the low block. Pending any injuries and he comes back healthy, I can see Kanter averaging 17 PPG. I think this leads us. I think there is a chance our entire starting lineup averages double digits though.

I think it Hayward, in the final interview of last season the Jazz basically told him that this is his team now. He needs to man up and be the leader.

WOW! I'm the only one that voted Kanter?

I can see us running the offense through him on the low block. Pending any injuries and he comes back healthy, I can see Kanter averaging 17 PPG. I think this leads us. I think there is a chance our entire starting lineup averages double digits though.

I think Hayward gets more shots. My take is Kanter will be just behind Hayward and will only eclipse Hayward's numbers if Hayward shoots it poorly.

I think with Hayward playing more and having more touches should equal about 5 more points per game. Which will have him leading at around 19 ppg.

Kanter around: 13-15

Favors around: 15-17

Kanter, easily. Look at last year's per 36 for clues: 17.4 for Hayward, 16.9 for Kanter.

Kanter is way more raw and will improve the most.

Corbin clearly kept the Alfense intact to make a seamless transition for Kanter manning the post and high post. He will get a ton of Jefferson's looks.

Kanter 19.8, Hayward 18.2, Favors 15.6 (on 58% shooting), Burke 10.1, Burks 14.3, Evans 5.4, Rush 10.3

I voted Favors. I just don't see a non-big guy leading the Jazz in scoring. I don't think it's happened more than once in the last 25 years.

I voted Burks.

Although I could see any of the core4 doing it.

I wish thread makers would make polls public.