What's new

♣♧♣ Happy pos rep 10 to me ♧♣♧

Hotdog

Everyone else celebrates post count. I want to celebrate what is most important in the world, and that is rep power. Quality over quanity.

I've come a long way to obtaining a pos 10 count. It feels like I have had to do this twice for some reason.

The number 10 brings all sorts of new changes into your life, and there seems to be an element of luck within those energies. *Through this vibration you have the insight to recognize and understand the needs of humanity, and the ability to bring peace and harmony to all.

10 keywords are Leadership, confidence, optimism, energy, independence, creative power and every, success, original, adaptable, individualisation, determination.

The number 10 is the first digit with the zero, and endows the 10 Day person with extra vitality, and intensifies the energies of the 1 vibration. *The number 10 relates to the Tarot card the Wheel of Life.*Unfortunately for some 10 Day number people, they fail to realize their own potential and consequently harbour deep-seated feelings of frustration, causing them to feel unfulfilled. *This may cause them to occasionally behave in a somewhat self-righteous, proud and arrogant manner to cover their unnecessary feelings of inferiority.10 represents beginning new lessons in cycles of knowledge, and great responsibility rests on the 10 Day individual. *They need to look at using their true leadership qualities if they are to live up to the life purpose they have chosen.The 10 energy is productive, and has the power of acquisition and attraction. *These qualities characterize the 10 Day person. *These people respond to whatever karmic reaction they may experience in life.Whatever these people plan, the 10 energy is a person with power.Highly competitive and unemotional, 10 Day people can be domineering and ruthless. *They have great business skills, hate routine and can be quite eccentric.This energy is stubborn and independent. *They excel anywhere they can show their leadership qualities.*If they have an A, J or S as their first initial, they may wish to rule the house.*Those born on the 10th will succeed in their own business.The advanced individual who has 10 as their Destiny or Life Path number, fulfils their life purpose most fruitfully by working towards peach and fellowship among the races and nations of the world.10's word is 'power' and the presence is 'peace'.A person with the 10 Destiny is always an 'old soul', and is one who has had many lifetimes on both the higher and lower planes.