What's new

1/9/2015: Jazz @ Thunder 6PM MT--ROOT, NBALP

QuinSnydersHair

Ron Garretson, Violet Palmer, and Gary Zilinksi are the crew tonight vs. an OKC team we're 1-1 against this year.

Let's ****ing do this.

RUDY BALLIN' LIKE MAGIC JOHNSON.
usa-today-8317711.0.jpg

RUDY IS ALSO A HUGE FAN OF THROWING BLOCK PARTIES.
gobert-blocks.gif

RUDY AUDITIONING FOR THE NBA DUNK CONTEST.
DependableGlitteringDiamondbackrattlesnake.gif

RUDY SHOWING HIS SOFTER SIDE.
Gobert-Ian-Clark.jpg

FAVORS DOIN' HIS THANG.
Favors-21.gif

Last edited:
durant will be durant. he will score around 30. we need waiters to take 20 shots. gobert will gobliterate once again

gawddamn, that dunk by Favors....
This
Might be my favorite of his

Some like the one against golden state better but this one is probably his best imo

Nice thread qsh

I would've bet my life on the Bulls beating us the other night, so I can't say we're toast tonight. Nothing to lose mentality - hopefully Hayward can put the shackles on KD!

FAVORS DOIN' HIS THANG.
Favors-21.gif
[/QUOTE]

Favors going Beast Mode! What do you guys think his biggest performance will be for his career?

Possibly some Charles Barkley numbers?

36 pts.
16 reb.
3 ast.
6 blk.
2 stl.

Last edited:
I would've bet my life on the Bulls beating us the other night, so I can't say we're toast tonight. Nothing to lose mentality - hopefully Hayward can put the shackles on KD!

Has anyone ever put shackles on KD?

I'm a huge fan of KD. Probably my favorite player of all time. I'm o.k. with him being shackled by Hayward though, however unlikely.

GO JAZZ!!!

Win or loss I am simply looking for continued development and improvement. Want to see more passing between the bigs, Hayward getting his 3% back up, Millsap fitting into the system more, Burke working with the bigs...

Also want Gobert, Favors and Hayward to have big games.