What's new

+1 dong kick for LeDouche and Wade.

kwb

https://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=6152190

I love how a player like Wade says, "You need to do what's best for you and your family." Yeah because when you make millions of dollars, it's sure hard to provide for your family. Give me a break.

"As a player, you have to do what's best for you," Wade said. "You can't think about what someone's going to feel or think on the outside. You have to do what's best for you and that's what some players are doing. I'm happy for those players that felt that they wanted to be somewhere and they got what their wish."

Yeah don't worry about loyalty and how certain teams have bent over backwards for their players. Do what's best for you and don't worry about what others have done for you to get where you are now. These two seriously need to open their eyes.

This is why I'm glad the Jazz did what they did. Maybe more teams will catch on to what the Jazz did and realize they don't need to put up with players like this and only get screwed over in the long run.

dbag.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Don't need a quote to prove this guy is a douche. Seriously. WTF is this all about?

Where's your kicking booth and how do I buy tickets? Is there a limit?

I know plenty of people who have quit the NBA all together because of this selfish attitude. It'll backfire sooner or later. Malone was spot on today on ESPN 700.

LeBra's comments following the Carmelo and D-will trades were classic LBJ. It's all about BronBron.

I looked for the quote, but can't find a link. Mostly about how all the best players are heading east because of the trend "they" set.

LeBra's comments following the Carmelo and D-will trades were classic LBJ. It's all about BronBron.

I looked for the quote, but can't find a link. Mostly about how all the best players are heading east because of the trend "they" set.

yeah, except I don't think Deron is heading east by choice...

Yeah Bronco. That's exactly what Lebron said. Last I checked, it wasn't him that set the trend. It was the Celtics. I loved watching the Bulls beat the Heat last night.

Ha! Love it! That movie always scared me as a kid. Now Dwayne scares me due to the reminder from his lips of that movie.