What's new

12/2/13 Houston Rockets @ Utah Jazz 7 pm local

HighlandHomie

Can we put together our first winning streak of the year? Can Burke take a step towards consistency? Will I ever learn how to insert pictures into a thread?

Go Jazz! Hate the Rockets! Destroy those primadonas.

Looking forward to the idiots at clutch fans crying over every call against them. Such trash.

Go Jazz! Hate the Rockets! Destroy those primadonas.

Looking forward to the idiots at clutch fans crying over every call against them. Such trash.

Honestly, beating them in 2007 was one of the sweetest things ever. I know every fan base says a certain other team's fans are the worst. But there is no doubt Rockets fans are the worst. Philly fans (for all sports) are close, but still not as big a collection of bitches as Rockets fans.

This game will hinge on Marvin-Jefferson-Hayward's shooting and defending the three.

Last game JLIII got torched by Lin. Lin's out, and Trey-Garrett will do a much better job holding down Beverly on the perimeter.

Chandler Parsons worked Jefferson over pretty hard. Jefferson returned the favor a bit. I expect more of the same there tonight.

TJ should be starting in place of Asik. Marvin has got to light him up and force them to go back to Asik-Howard. Tonight's starting unit is +30. Replacing Beverly with Lin and TJ with Casspi is +26. The Howard-Asik lineups are -17 and -18, and the team is almost always negative when Asik's on the floor. They can't space well or defend the pick and roll, and the Jazz pounded that duo last matchup.

Honestly, beating them in 2007 was one of the sweetest things ever. I know every fan base says a certain other team's fans are the worst. But there is no doubt Rockets fans are the worst. Philly fans (for all sports) are close, but still not as big a collection of bitches as Rockets fans.

Fans in Houston in generally. See Matt Schaub of the Texans. Cheering he got hurt. Disgusting.

Beverly (6-1) and Brooks (6-0) should be a good matchup for Trey.

If the rockets go Asik Howard the jazz hopefully will counter with some favors Gobert, but I'm realistically figuring to watch Biedrens play 12-18 minutes tonight. Sigh.

Gonna cry if the jazz win

Next 10 are (in order):

v. Houston - L
V. Indy - L
@ Portland - L
v. Sactown - W
v. Portland - L
@ Sactown - L
@ Denver - L
v. San Antponio - L
@ Miami - L
@ Orlando - W (more likely an L)

I feel that is being fair so the Jazz could be looking at a 5-23 record fairly soon. Or even 4-23.

Next 10 are (in order):

v. Houston - L
V. Indy - L
@ Portland - L
v. Sactown - W
v. Portland - L
@ Sactown - L
@ Denver - L
v. San Antponio - L
@ Miami - L
@ Orlando - W (more likely an L)

I feel that is being fair so the Jazz could be looking at a 5-23 record fairly soon. Or even 4-23.

Stoked, this isn't the NFL where teh Bronos can win a Supersbowl in July. They have to actually play out the games in the NBA.

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

Stoked, this isn't the NFL where teh Bronos can win a Supersbowl in July. They have to actually play out the games in the NBA.

I'm sorry I was unaware that people on this forum did not try to predict things. Must have missed that during an earthquake watch.

I'm sorry I was unaware that people on this forum did not try to predict things. Must have missed that during an earthquake watch.

I agree w/ your predictions, just sayin that I will still be worried about all them games.