What's new

127 Hours

Craig K. Manscill

I recently saw this movie in the theater. It's a true story by Danny Boyle, who did Slumdog Millionaire, about a rock climber who got stuck in a Utah canyon for 127 hours. He does whatever it takes to survive. WHATEVER it takes, son.

I had to cover my eyes during the gory scenes so as to protect my brain from being depurified by seeing too much of the stuff that is inside my body. I probably should have waited until this could be edited. It's just, blood is okay inside the body, but once it's outside, it's wrong. Anyway, I digress, the movie was good, and my wife liked it as well. When we got home, we made love.

- Craig

I recently saw this movie in the theater. It's a true story by Danny Boyle, who did Slumdog Millionaire, about a rock climber who got stuck in a Utah canyon for 127 hours. He does whatever it takes to survive. WHATEVER it takes, son.

I had to cover my eyes during the gory scenes so as to protect my brain from being depurified by seeing too much of the stuff that is inside my body. I probably should have waited until this could be edited. It's just, blood is okay inside the body, but once it's outside, it's wrong. Anyway, I digress, the movie was good, and my wife liked it as well. When we got home, we made love.

- Craig

So what you're saying is that blood and guts makes you two horny?

Things I learned from this movie:

1) You don’t have to chop your own arm off to go hiking. That’s optional.

2) Coyotes don’t exist.

3) Rain, while mostly wet, is often non-existent to people who have their arm lodged underneath a boulder.

4) Once you go beneath the earth’s surface, you can drink your own piss. Just try not to be a ***** about it.

5) Video cameras are not only for documenting proper genital shaving techniques, they are also used to document utter despair (also sleep studies).

6) Movies about hiking < Movies about tornadoes

6a) Movies with Helen Hunt < Movies without Helen Hunt

6b) Helen Hunt ≤ Hiking

It’s probably the best movie based on a hiking accident where he has to chop his own arm off that I’ve ever seen. 3 out of 4 severed limbs!

Things I learned from this movie:

1) You don’t have to chop your own arm off to go hiking. That’s optional.

2) Coyotes don’t exist.

3) Rain, while mostly wet, is often non-existent to people who have their arm lodged underneath a boulder.

4) Once you go beneath the earth’s surface, you can drink your own piss. Just try not to be a ***** about it.

You're acting like Danny Boyle had an oversight and missed those things... without taking into account that its based on a true story. If Coyotes came across him, this movie wouldn't be made.