UGLI baby

#SharksNation Stand Up!!

181.gif

#Quest4DaCup

pass_the_cup.jpg

Greg Miller be like...

stanley_cup1.jpg

NHL we comin for you...

roundtable_whats_wrong_with_the_san_jose_sharks_has_the_window_closed_for_stanley_cup_hopes.jpg

Big game tonight against the Ducks. One of the best teams in the NHL.

If we can get our forecheck going, and Thornton shows up for the game, I like our chances.

Sharks 3 Ducks 2.

#GoSharks

I forget what it's like to cheer for a hockey team with a competent front-office/athletes/anything

Whats the deal with the spOilers bro?? Weren't they spose'd to have tons of young good dudes??

front-office, team-culture problem IMO. Don't wanna dive into it, cuz it'll just piss me off.

There is not a single more unjustifiably-entitled front office/ownership-group in professional sports. It disgusts me. The team-culture is toxic, the team doesn't give two ****s aboutour community, and the team will continue to underdevelop top-prospects so long as we have the ownership and management team that we do.

front-office, team-culture problem IMO. Don't wanna dive into it, cuz it'll just piss me off.

There is not a single more unjustifiably-entitled front office/ownership-group in professional sports. It disgusts me. The team-culture is toxic, the team doesn't give two ****s aboutour community, and the team will continue to underdevelop top-prospects so long as we have the ownership and management team that we do.

LOL bro not asking about Team DalaMob, tom bout the Edmington Oilers.

This thread is a test. It appears UGLI baby doesn't post anymore outside of this thread. So if you want to communicate with UGLI, this is the place to do it. But it looks like you'll most likely be discussing hockey. How much do you love UGLI baby?

What a brilliant strategy by goat UGLI baby attempting to quantify his importance to Jazzfanz

It'll be fun to see ppl hyping the Sharks all season long, culminating in them fizzing out in the first or second round for what feels like the 10th year in a row.

It'll be fun to see ppl hyping the Sharks all season long, culminating in them fizzing out in the first or second round for what feels like the 10th year in a row.

I just became a die hard Sharks fan last night and from what I've read the team is in turmoil, so might not even have a good regular season.

I always thought San Jose was down by San Diego (dat San doe) but when I found out it was in teh Bay Area and within driving distance of where I live, I instantly became a mega Sharks fan. I've always wanted to have an NHL team to call my own.

They are playing an outdoor game against the Kings (R.I.P. Great One) at the 49ers new stadium in February and you better believe I'll be there.