What's new

14th Tank Platoon

That's what I said.

But somehow when you said it, it seems to have more weight... and I was ridiculed.

Nobody had even quoted on it when you replied to him…so how do you know that it carried more weight?

Anyways, that's usually how it goes. People are going to trust the opinion of those who know what's going on. People aren't going to trust the opinion of a raving lunatic.

I'll let you guess who is who.

Nobody had even quoted on it when you replied to him…so how do you know that it carried more weight?

Anyways, that's usually how it goes. People are going to trust the opinion of those who know what's going on. People aren't going to trust the opinion of a raving lunatic.

In other words, PKM with 150 rep points trumps someone at 36.

Are you really calling me a raving lunatic right now? You do know I take that as a compliment right?

You've been here long enough.

Though I'm not happy with tonight's result, I just can't fault Burke for going out there and playing well.

I do fault Ty for having him out there at all. Couldn't they have given him a severance "bonus" of a couple $100k to play JLthe3rd a bunch of minutes or something.

Though I'm not happy with tonight's result, I just can't fault Burke for going out there and playing well.

I do fault Ty for having him out there at all. Couldn't they have given him a severance "bonus" of a couple $100k to play JLthe3rd a bunch of minutes or something.

No, cos then DL would be like having to do the deal with the Devil. It would be much harder to not offer Ty the contract.

This way DL is fully justified in not bringing him back - he can claim he gave Ty all the opportunity to succeed but he didn't.

I'm on the marcus smart bandwagon solely for the fact that I ope he replaces burke for ****ing our chances up.... oh yeah and cause burke is ****.

I'm on the marcus smart bandwagon solely for the fact that I ope he replaces burke for ****ing our chances up.... oh yeah and cause burke is ****.

Burke is good and is trained to performance at his best at all time.

Blame Ty for ****ing up our chances by not playing Garett more.

1st Round of the 2014 NBA Draft (pre lottery and coin toss and stuff!)

9BBGL.jpg

- Phoenix can do some work with a couple of their players and their 3 first round draft picks

- imo Boston has a better chance to move into the top3 than we have if they need to

Did the table myself so I don't know if it's 100% right

Since the jazz refusing to tank their last game by fighting hard and winning in double overtime, the basketball gods will give them a nod for the top 3 pick as a reward. Book it!