What's new

2-5 at VSHA.

RJF

This is an arena that opponents dreaded because they couldn’t win here. Wtf is this ****?!

Everybody(mostly) got better and we got worse. Teams now have enough tape on us to expose our glaring weakness's.

Some of the home games (like tonight) so far have really been pseudo-road games. I think this will correct itself as the home games start coming in situations where the guys can spend more than one night in their beds.

^Excuses, excuses.
EVERY team has these so-called "pseudo" road games. Jazz just suck. Lindsey has stared at the same weaknesses for 4 years and sat on his fat arse cashing a paycheckk while other teams have actually improved their rosters.

I'm just sick that I paid hard-earned cash for League Pass.

I'm done with this team until Lindsey makes some moves. Most owners would have him on the hot seat right now. But this is Utah where mediocrity is overlooked. Once you're hired you have virtual lifetime employment. You have to really screw the pooch to get dismissed (like Corbin).

^Excuses, excuses.
EVERY team has these so-called "pseudo" road games. Jazz just suck. Lindsey has stared at the same weaknesses for 4 years and sat on his fat arse cashing a paycheckk while other teams have actually improved their rosters.

I'm just sick that I paid hard-earned cash for League Pass.

I'm done with this team until Lindsey makes some moves. Most owners would have him on the hot seat right now. But this is Utah where mediocrity is overlooked. Once you're hired you have virtual lifetime employment. You have to really screw the pooch to get dismissed (like Corbin).
See ya in January/February, then.

Do you really think he's going to make a serious move? Or will he just trade Thabo for a 3rd-string PG or another 3&D player who can't shoot 3's?
I'm not sure. It was honestly more of a cheeky comment reflecting my belief that they will find a groove once they can get their legs under them. I guess I'm responding to trauma with unfettered optimism, tonight.

Edit: I do have a hunch that a move is more likely than last year, though. That said, some of the smoke around Middleton makes me wonder if there might be something there that we aren't going to be aware of until the off-season. Going largely off of Tony Jones confirming the smoke being real, which I am willing to notice given his serious aversion to any kind of speculation ever.

Most owners would have him on the hot seat right now. But this is Utah where mediocrity is overlooked. Once you're hired you have virtual lifetime employment. You have to really screw the pooch to get dismissed (like Corbin).

Quincy would be on the hot seat as well in any other city at this point.

Even from a business standpoint at some point we have to be competitive. Otherwise we lose out in ticket sales, concessions, merchandise, etc. Fans will put up with mediocrity but if we become last years nets or suns things will get tense within the Miller group. I hope DL has something up his sleeve, at the very least for next summer.

I'm not sure. It was honestly more of a cheeky comment reflecting my belief that they will find a groove once they can get their legs under them. I guess I'm responding to trauma with unfettered optimism, tonight.

Edit: I do have a hunch that a move is more likely than last year, though. That said, some of the smoke around Middleton makes me wonder if there might be something there that we aren't going to be aware of until the off-season. Going largely off of Tony Jones confirming the smoke being real, which I am willing to notice given his serious aversion to any kind of speculation ever.

What’s the story with Middleton ??

At the end of the day.. jazz are losing to teams they should he beating.. idk wtf is going on.. we need a true stretch four.. I believe favors gets traded

Milwaukee wouldn't be able to offer him what most teams will probably throw at him next year. He's good, but they dont have the cap space to keep him

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

Literally none of this is true... they can offer the most and will retain him at the expense of losing out on other guys. I’m 95% sure he’s a Buck next year.

What’s the story with Middleton ??
There has been a lot of speculation about him being a realistic free agency target. A couple times, Tony Jones has jumped into those conversations on Twitter saying the talk is real. He almost always defers passing an opinion on any kind of speculation, especially that far out. That suggests to me that he knows something beyond the speculation, which isn't to say anything is a done deal, but definitely worth a little more than your general trade/free agency rumor.

The Bucks playing like they are makes me feel a little uncomfortable about the direction the odds are likely trending.