What's new

20-20-20......WOW!

carolinajazz

Doesn't mean they would beat us by any stretch of the imagination! The Jazz take care of the ball, cherish every possession, and hit all or most of the open shots they would get.....and Westbrook's 20-20-20 would all go for naught! Denver is also very vulnerable! And if we play OUR game at peak efficiency, we can give the GS a run for there money, too!

RIP Nipsey

I dislike Westbrook as much as any player in the league, but this redeems him a lot in my eyes. I would probably love him if he were a Jazz.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
I think Russ is an LA guy... him dedicating the second 20-20-20 in the NBA's history to Nipsey Hussle is a class move even if it was stat stuffing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app

Who's Nipsey Hussle??? Say what you want about Westbrook, but he puts out 100% every game all the time! I heard of Nipsey Russell and Charlie Hustle, but not Nipsey Hussle!

Does any one know who was the other guy to get 20-20-20?
I do
Just wanted to see who else figured it out. :)

Does any one know who was the other guy to get 20-20-20?
I do
Just wanted to see who else figured it out. :)

It's Wilt, if I'm to believe what they've been saying on every sports show 10000 times an hour for the past 24 hours.

Who's Nipsey Hussle??? Say what you want about Westbrook, but he puts out 100% every game all the time! I heard of Nipsey Russell and Charlie Hustle, but not Nipsey Hussle!

Nipsey Hussle was a class act. He was a rapper from the South LA hood that decided not to escape the hood but to raise the hood, and the people in it, out of the hole. He was murdered by a gang banger 31 March 2019 in front of a store he was running to try to bring jobs to the inner city. Read about it here: https://www.apnews.com/129a690fe10746aba9facb9bf9f6cfb2 and here https://www.apnews.com/NipseyHussle

Russ dedicated his "double-triple-double" to Nipsey.