What's new

2000 Mules

babe

I grew up reading Pravda jokes. Totalitarian wonks smirking and saying "I don't care who votes, as long as I control who counts the votes". The USA has out-Russia'd Russia. We have crooks who not only cheat on who votes, but who counts them.

And a Pravda-style "free press" that without evidence claims falsely that everything is alright.

You were really coming along with your reading a decent news source in aljazeera. Albeit you seemed to only read the opinions section...

Makes sense you got suckered by this though.

Facts still matter

2,000 Mules is so fact free that even Fox News won’t touch it:

Amanda isn’t a liberal either:

I refuse to believe that an independent, thoughtful and bias-free individual such as D’Souza would ever have an agenda.

Facts still matter

2,000 Mules is so fact free that even Fox News won’t touch it:

Amanda isn’t a liberal either:
Facts are what Twitter tells people facts are. That's all that matters to the average citizen.

Mules will bray.

What more could I say.

"Mules" works here, I think. Half-assed donkeys. Male donkey and a horse's ***. Fascist democrats. Fits.

Democrats who will stuff fake ballots in the unattended (but security cam'd drop boxes). You really have to stretch to deny those cam videos, but morons in for the fraud can and will do it.

The tracking obtained from cell phones shows the same person going to many different drop boxes. To argue this is explained by friends or relatives "legally" taking valid ballots to the boxes for people as a convenience or favor is an astonishingly stupid assertion. When hundreds of such cases are detailed by the records available, combined with statistical analysis that mathematically proves such fraud occurred, it is simply unbelievable that anyone would try to deny it.

Except corrupt judges, partisans in the fraud themselves, and corrupt media fully involved in the FRAUD AND DETERMINED TO PERPETUATE THE LIES.

And it doesn't take any mastermind beyond "the devil", or more plausibly a large number of people who just hate Trump or republicans of climate deniers, let's say, almost any of the great global crises believed to be existential threats to humanity, to galvanize such desperate attempts to make sure a "Trump Victory" doesn't destroy the world. Such people are out there, in huge numbers, and are that willing to give their all for the cause. No coordination needed. No conspiracy theory needed. There really are huge numbers of people who would do this stuff. Maybe some on the Republican side as well. Maybe even a lot of them.

I think anyone who denies facts like this are fully capable of participating in fraud like this. Not honest people. Just real fascist fake "democrats".

Last edited:
Facts are what Twitter tells people facts are. That's all that matters to the average citizen.
Facts are elusive in the webz. Everywhere you go there are people who are supervising the available or lead sources, and they're all biased.

I believe your reference to Twitter specifically is humorous. Intended to be. I also believe you are intellectually in the tank to hate Trump, like many people.

@Gameface had a pretty good joke the other day with his worn-out mockery of conspiracy theorists, saying that the whole Trump thing was an obvious FBI sting operation to get the crazies to all wear red hats so they could be picked up off the streets and charged with Treason or jaywalking, whatever. Not that it matters, of course. Under our present courts, you can be held forever for anything if politicians want you held, or even convicted of terrorism if you're an upset Momma bear at a school board meeting. A justice department led by an almost Supreme Court Justice with absolutely no concept of human rights or democracy.

I was in here when Trump announced with the fact that Trump did call his friends Bill and Hillary Clinton first before he announced his run, and even went to the New York office of the CFR to confer with the chief of that Brit-linked organization(aTwin sister, born at the same meeting as Chatham House, the British counterpart.. Trump found a conservative wind to fill his sails, and he has played it, but he has also done a lot to strengthen cartel interests and power and has accomplished nothing that disrupted the fundamental ruling interests in this country or around the world. So even with all the MAGA hats and the cheap oil that hamstrung Putin for 4 years, who knows, really.

It might not even take "The FBI" to game our system and push an agenda. There is just such an enormous political inertia we couldn't deflect it if we tried, with a whole damn lot of very influential people riding the wave, and millions of dedicated believers in it all, it can't be stopped.

We are joined at the hip if not managed outright, by the unipolar UK/US globalist clutch of snakes. Nice try, China and Russia, even BRICS, but there is no way to change this. "It's the Way Things Are".

I poke at snakes, but then I try to have a long stick when I do it.

There aren't very many people like me. I'm not a "Patriot" for our system. We haven't been "America" since 1890, maybe 1840. The problem with human rights or even "democracy" or "Constitutional Republics" is just this. We, the people, don't know Jack.

And that's the Fact.

Last edited:
If election deniers did half the research they do on election fraud on the people grifting them everyday, they would understand why we think they’re poor fools, and they wouldn’t be as poor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it bear mentioning that the maker of this "documentary" was tried and convicted on two counts of violating the Election Act in 2014?

Probably...
And was pardoned by Donald Trump? So I’m sure he can be relied to be an unbiased observer here of the 2020 election. It’s not like he owes Donald his freedom or anything…

And before that made a documentary about how Obama hated America because his father was from Kenya? And that he wanted to hurt America for payback over colonialism?

Or that D’Souza was promoting Lindell’s products just a little bit ago? The same Lindell that claimed the election to be fraudulent.

View: https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1351707943062937600?s=20&t=fEY5PW6Pn7gsq5bh36KcQQ

By the way, why is D’Souza charging people to watch his movie instead of reporting his “findings” to law enforcement?

He wouldn’t be grabbing rubes like babe by their ankles, shaking them upside down, and vacuuming up every last penny from these idiots, would he? I mean, this whole thing couldn’t be a grift, right???

30 bucks - I mean they're basically telling their base they're a bunch of ****ing suckers.
You’ve been brainwashed by the lamestream media. Don’t you understand? Trump won and D’Souza is just a noble valiant dude fighting for what’s right. It’s why we must pay $30 bucks to him. Cmon man, take the red pill! Don’t be a sucker…