What's new

2010 FIBA World Championship Turkey USA B Team Official Thread

The Abercrombie guy for NZ looks pretty good. Wonder if he is available. Would like to seem him brought in to compete for the 5th wing spot.

Spain loses and goes to 1-2. Still should make second round, but playing well below their potential right now. Perhaps they will start to take the first round seriously.

...I'm pulling for ANYBODY but the USA....and I'm a racist American??? Go figure.

Actually it would make you nationalistic or possibly anti-american- racist must be based on a race. And as everybody knows Americans are from many racial backgrounds.

As for the team I enjoy watching them play. They turn the ball over way too much.

From the games I've seen Splitter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tomic.

Begin flame.

Splitter is also unanimously viewed as better than Tomic. In just about every way.

Splitter was viewed as the best big man outside the NBA so not really a big controversy there. Tomic is also a few years younger as mentioned. As we all know Tomic still needs to add some muscle to become a really good player in the nba. US playing Iran today. They are actually keeping it close. Obviously the US will blow them out in the end, but the Gold is up for grabs.

Great game for anybody who had a chance to watch it on tv or internet between Serbia and Spain. Teodosic for backup PG for the Jazz? Unfortunately he would want way to much money. Serbia could very well be the US's opponent in the final.

Great game for anybody who had a chance to watch it on tv or internet between Serbia and Spain. Teodosic for backup PG for the Jazz? Unfortunately he would want way to much money. Serbia could very well be the US's opponent in the final.

I wouldn't want to play Turkey with their home court advantage.

I wouldn't want to play Turkey with their home court advantage.

Yes, they were quite impressive against Slovenia today. They have got a big team with Turkoglu, Illyasova, Erdin, Asik, and Savas. Their backcourt is not as good as their frontcourt and if we do play them our guards really need put a lot of pressure on them.

Tough win against Russia. Thank god for Durant. If he had not played I think we would probably be about the fourth or fifth best team. Probably play Argentina in the semis. Scola has carried the load for them.

Tough win against Russia. Thank god for Durant. If he had not played I think we would probably be about the fourth or fifth best team. Probably play Argentina in the semis. Scola has carried the load for them.

Whoooops, Scola stunk it up. We play Lithuania in the semis. Man, we are in the easy bracket.