What's new

2010 Rotation

<shrugs>

I know a chick who looks EXACTLY like Heather Graham. It's scary.
Many years ago I had a neighbor (apt above mine) that looked exactly like Charlize Theron, not sure what my point was other then I can relate and say it was almost impossible not to stare.

alex%2Bmorgan.jpg

alex-morgan.png

What do you guys think of Kelly Kelly? I can't find many girls that have everything that she has- Face, body, athletic

*picture removed by moderator*

Last edited by a moderator:
Imma add Slapper to my rotation...

She qualifies under the Sarah Silverman category.

Here is a safe(r) pic of Kelly Kelly. That is a name you could scream all night long. Or at least for a minute and a half every hour or so all night long.

kelly-kelly-wwe-3.jpg

Feel free to fantasize about all the ugly, buck-toothed, inbred, fat chicks or dudes that you want. We won't judge you.

Ha ha. If you wouldn't make sweet love to Kelly Kelly then there is something very, very wrong going on. I would do anything to have a night with her

I wouldn't kick her out of my bed for eating crackers, but she'd probably be at the end of my proverbial Hog Train.

A recent add for me is Colbie Caillat

Colbie_Caillat.jpg

Her face is like a mashup of Jennifer Aniston and Sheryl Crow... without the ugly.

Imma add Slapper to my rotation...

She qualifies under the Sarah Silverman category.

I don't know exactly what you mean by that, but I think Sarah Silverman is super hot.

55941421sarah_silverman1013200864507pm.jpg

sarah_silverman-15.jpg

sarah-silverman-1.jpg

Funnier than she is hot, even.

If I could have a fantasy relationship with a celeb, she'd be on the top of my list.