What's new

2011 draft.....

I listened to both of Greg Miller's interviews. He said they are going best player available. That getting Jimmer would give a big spike, but what they want is long term success. If Jimmer is the best player they will take him, and now my words, if he is the 14th or 15th best player they may have to think is that much difference from the 12th best that the spike in sales could make it worth it. If he is the 20th best and it is too big a drop in talent from who they could get at 12 then noway.

Rondo looks good because he's surrounded by so many HOF players.

Rondo on the Jazz would basically be Ronnie B playing the point.

Rondo and a future 1st for #3, Harris and Bell?

We get Rondo and could get Singleton at #12...we also unload Bell and Harris who's vastly overrated imo.

Rondo-Hayward-Singleton-Jefferson-Favors...now that team could play some defense...Nah **** it, I see no way Rondo fits here. He needs alpha male studs to keep him in check.

Rondo and a future 1st for #3, Harris and Bell?

We get Rondo and could get Singleton at #12...we also unload Bell and Harris who's vastly overrated imo.

Rondo-Hayward-Singleton-Jefferson-Favors...now that team could play some defense...Nah **** it, I see no way Rondo fits here. He needs alpha male studs to keep him in check.

No, that future 1st is going to be a late first round pick, unless the Celtics unload their whole roster.

No, that future 1st is going to be a late first round pick, unless the Celtics unload their whole roster.

Why? Do we really think they'll be better this year or next? If it was a 2013 1st rounder, I could see that pick being around #15 or so possibly...their bigs are all old as hell...Allen and Pierce have a ton of mileage on their legs...other than Rondo and Green who's nothing special, there core is very old and I don't see them sustaining this strong team run much longer at all.

Why? Do we really think they'll be better this year or next? If it was a 2013 1st rounder, I could see that pick being around #15 or so possibly...their bigs are all old as hell...Allen and Pierce have a ton of mileage on their legs...other than Rondo and Green who's nothing special, there core is very old and I don't see them sustaining this strong team run much longer at all.

They will still make the playoffs and have a good record.

From Ryan Feldman's Source at Cavs Workout via his Twitter: : "Cavs workout today- Marcus Morris was most impressive, Chris Singleton wasn't very good" In another tweet he mentioned they where matched up against each other.

So after watching Lockes Draft review on Williams I have a hard time thinking this guy can really play the 3. If he is another undersized 4. Why do we want him? I think I would rather have Kanter. There are just way to may question marks on every player in this draft.

So after watching Lockes Draft review on Williams I have a hard time thinking this guy can really play the 3. If he is another undersized 4. Why do we want him? I think I would rather have Kanter. There are just way to may question marks on every player in this draft.

Yep. Williams is not drastically undersized for a PF but not even close to a Jazz need. I have posted a lot of real data that suggests it's a major stretch for him to play SF. At #3, though, we'll get a great pick.

After watching Locke's video on Williams, I was horrified by the highlights. He looked less athletic than I previously thought.

After watching Locke's video on Williams, I was horrified by the highlights. He looked less athletic than I previously thought.

If you have watched him play, you would know he is NOT as athletic as people made him out to be. Some ESPN talk show host named Jason Smith said he sees Derrick Williams as a more athletic Chris Webber, which is insane considered Webber was a freak, physically and athletically.