What's new

2013 NBA Finals LeBron v Parker

Don't derail my thread bitches!
Looking forward to seeing the Marxist beat the Monarchist and stifle this annoying greatest player ever talk bandwagon.

Not a fan of Parkers anymore than I am a fan of Lebrons. Only players I like in this are Duncan, Miller, Battier, Splitter, Green and Leonard. All the rest can get bent.

Coming out of a 1-1 split in a 2-3-2 series, the game 3 winner has won the series 12 out of 13 times says ESPM.

To me Game 3 and 6 are the biggest games left. I say S.A. wins games 3 and 4, Miami comes back in game 5 and the winner of game 6 wins it all.

To me Game 3 and 6 are the biggest games left. I say S.A. wins games 3 and 4, Miami comes back in game 5 and the winner of game 6 wins it all.

If the Spurs go up 3-1 with game 5 still left to play in San Antonio, the ONLY thing that sends this series back to Miami would be a monumental hose job by the refs......and that is certainly not out of the realm of possibilities!

let's get down to brass tacks... Green and Leonard had good games wasted in Miami. Ginobli and Duncun did not look good. Have their bodies retired before their contracts are up? How are they going to turn it around in game 3? How can the the Spurs bench match Allen, Miller, and Anderson?

let's get down to brass tacks... Green and Leonard had good games wasted in Miami. Ginobli and Duncun did not look good. Have their bodies retired before their contracts are up? How are they going to turn it around in game 3? How can the the Spurs bench match Allen, Miller, and Anderson?

ESPN is now calling Green, Neal and Leonard S.A.'s new Big Three.

And mike miller has suddenly become the heat's best player.

Big 3: bird man, flat top, and the old white dude chucking 3s.

...with the bird flu, Miller and Bosh.....they wouldn't win any "beauty contests" either! And when Bosh spits out that mouth piece.....he makes Patrick Ewing look like a beauty queen!

Rashard Lewis needs more minutes IMO.

I can't imagine that Rashard would do any worse offensively or defensively than bosh. I love how dwade and Lebron can't do anything right. While Bosh is never mentioned. Seriously? Bosh makes boozer look like a physical player. He makes pau gasol look like shaq diesel.

In all honesty, the Heat would be better off with Millsap or Big Al than Bosh. Bosh might be thee most overrated big man in the game. And he's a horrible fit too. Wade and lebron can drive. They have plenty of 3 pt shooters. They need a post presence. If they just had broken bogut right now (not the pre injury awesome one. But the broken golden st version one) they'd be unstoppable.

If i was coaching the Heat, bosh would be benched. I'd go with the enforcer, bird boy, and mike miller from here on out. Oh, and definitely Norris Cole. Mario and Bosh can go sit with the Biebs for all I care.

Of course, I'm a huge fan of the spurs. Soooooooo keep playing Mario and Bosh, Eric! Eventually Mario will hit some shots and eventually Bosh will come within 20 feet of Duncan.

I can't imagine that Rashard would do any worse offensively or defensively than bosh. I love how dwade and Lebron can't do anything right. While Bosh is never mentioned. Seriously? Bosh makes boozer look like a physical player. He makes pau gasol look like shaq diesel.

In all honesty, the Heat would be better off with Millsap or Big Al than Bosh. Bosh might be thee most overrated big man in the game. And he's a horrible fit too. Wade and lebron can drive. They have plenty of 3 pt shooters. They need a post presence. If they just had broken bogut right now (not the pre injury awesome one. But the broken golden st version one) they'd be unstoppable.

If i was coaching the Heat, bosh would be benched. I'd go with the enforcer, bird boy, and mike miller from here on out. Oh, and definitely Norris Cole. Mario and Bosh can go sit with the Biebs for all I care.

Of course, I'm a huge fan of the spurs. Soooooooo keep playing Mario and Bosh, Eric! Eventually Mario will hit some shots and eventually Bosh will come within 20 feet of Duncan.

I agree. Bosh is softer then jellyfish. Totally overrated. Add yet he makes faces and pounds his chest after he blocks occasional shot or makes layup. Talk about true coattail rider.

If Bosh camps out under the basket, wouldn't that bring defenders into the paint to get in the way of Lebron and Wade drives to the hoop?