What's new

2014-15 Rookies Watch

The Midnight

#Baby_Talk
Contributor
Discuss the progress of 2014-15 rookies' progress here.

I'll start...

Nikola Mirotic had a strong showing in last night's outing with 17pts, 5reb, 2stls, 1block. Shooting 3-5 from the 3pt line. Pretty impressive first outing if you ask me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdP750Ff7g4

No one asked you.

jk triple k. Good thread idea

Hood barely played any minutes and Exum looked very tired and cant shoot

Discuss the progress of 2014-15 rookies' progress here.

I'll start...

Nikola Mirotic had a strong showing in last night's outing with 17pts, 5reb, 2stls, 1block. Shooting 3-5 from the 3pt line. Pretty impressive first outing if you ask me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdP750Ff7g4

Mirotic was my pick in the draft or he was a close alternative. This guy will score. And Mcdermott?!? Bulls are lucky ********.

I'm thinking it's gonna be a fun year to watch rookies. Some 2nd year guys to.

Here is my prediction on a few things

Anthony Bennett plays good. Probably would have put up bigger numbers if they didn't trade for Thadeus Young. I don't think Bennett is a bust.

Top 5 rookies at the end of the year

Jabari Parker
Andrew Wiggins
TJ Warren
Marcus Smart
Rodney Hood

Stauskas will be good, but he'll rot in Sacramento.

Aaron Gordon won't play much. It will be a while before we know what he is.

Randle will be good. I wouldn't be surprised to see him push Boozer back to the bench. Boozer being there though, is what might keep him out of the top 5 rookies. (Weird to think Boozer is a Laker now and they suck)

Maybe Lavine, McDermott, and Payne make a little noise. Maybe they make a lot of noise. I go back and forth on them.

Embiid makes his debuts well, plays good, then gets injured again.

Exum Bubblegum misses a lot of shots and struggles through out the year. But makes a nice highlight reel of passes.

Noah Vonleh nude pics show up on the Internet. And he plays like suck.

There will be one 2nd rounder that plays really good.

I predicted way back that Mirotic has a chance to be the best(aka most productive) rookie this year. I don't overvalue his first outing, but he and McBuckets won't have just front row seats like the usual Thibodeau rooks. Probably. Maybe!

Pacers vs T-Wolves is starting right now :D

Interested in seeing if the ****load of Miniwolves has made some progress over the summer

Boy, Elfrid Payton is gonna be fun to watch this season. He just stole the ball and finished with a layup at the other end.

Orlando surprising Miami right now with a 27-19 lead.

Wow... Wiggins ballin' right now.. just drained a fadeaway going 1-on-1 like it was nothing.

Wolves won't be very good but they'll still be pretty exciting to watch.