What's new

2014 NBA Playoffs: 2nd Round

I've been doing quite well during these playoffs actually. I try not to talk about it too much but i'm a huge gambling enthusiast, College Basketball and the NBA are ez pickins IMO.

Don't put too much on the OKC/LAC series. That one is boiling.

Look at me, teaching the teacher. :S

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];820289 said:
This. For all his heroics, Lillard is about to be baptized by Tony Parker. Dame is gonna get abused by SAS PnRs + Parker isos.

Calderon is far and beyond the worse defender, yet Tony didn't really 'abuse' the Mavericks until game 7.

Tim Duncan has looked visibly aged this series. I'm sure Wes will be glued to Parker.

I say Portland wins the series.

Tony Parker vs the Trailblazers this year

17 points, 9 assists 7/20 fg's, 33mins

12points, 4assists, 5/12 fg's, 36mins

9points, 5assists, 4/13 fg's, 33mins

i think gunslinging Lillard is going to put on a show. i expect him to outplay Parker

DAME.gif

Calderon is far and beyond the worse defender, yet Tony didn't really 'abuse' the Mavericks until game 7.

Tim Duncan has looked visibly aged this series. I'm sure Wes will be glued to Parker.

I say Portland wins the series.

Then Pops rolls out a Parker-Manu combo and uses whomever Dame is guarding as the linchpin.

Duncan won't be responsible for containing Aldridge, but he'll do a good job in spot-duty. He'll have no problems against Lopez.

I do think Portland could win, for the record.

Lillard/Aldridge could give them more problems than Monta/Dirk, and Portland has way more scoring options as a whole than Dallas did.

Clippers okc series is gonna go 7 games.

Gonna be a very entertaining series

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];820507 said:
Remember when Dalamon said Hibbert > PGeorge? lol

#diaryqueen

I said Hibbert was more instrumental to their teams success, and that I would rather build a team around Roy Hibbert-- yes. We all saw what happened with Indiana's season when Hibbert lost his form.

It's nice that Paul George showed up for one game in the 1st round though. Good thing David West decided to do Paul George's job and carry the offense.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];820307 said:
Then Pops rolls out a Parker-Manu combo and uses whomever Dame is guarding as the linchpin.

Duncan won't be responsible for containing Aldridge, but he'll do a good job in spot-duty. He'll have no problems against Lopez.

Then who will be? Splitter? Diaw? You really think that they can contain LA?

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];820309 said:
lots of personal distractions for the Spurs in the first round + a couple of games with Parker in sub-optimal condition.

Pretty vanilla excuses tbh.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];820311 said:
And, I give Carlisle big props for the Mavs performance.

Goes without saying. A top 3 coach in the league IMO. Criminally underrated.

No.

End of the semester

Lemme summarize it for you: they didn't.