What's new

2014 NBA Playoffs: Conference Finals

Lol.

Westbrook's shot was absolutely turrible. Why didn't he drive and flop? The refs would have called a foul.

Great defense by the spurs.

And Duncan? I thought Westbrook was going to pull a Jordan v. Malone game 6. Somehow Duncan made the shot over Ibaka and Westbrook

at the end of the day, he has trust issues, has too much MJ/kobe in him, and can't create shot opportunities for KD when it matters. that brain fart was just classic.

westbrook is a great shooting guard. what a tremendous talent. but he will always turn the ball over and become impatient hero when things go wrong. i repeat he is not a point guard. never has been. there is a reason why thunder's half court offense sux.

...was that the reincarnation of Dick Brevetta out there? How could all 3 of those guys miss that goal tending call??? If the Spurs hadn't won this thing in overtime, it would have been criminal! Of course, the Spurs made it tougher than it had to be....blowing more bunny shots in the 4th quarter than all season long! The Spurs are deep, long, athletic and smart. The Heat are toast!

at the end of the day, he has trust issues, has too much MJ/kobe in him, and can't create shot opportunities for KD when it matters. that brain fart was just classic.

westbrook is a great shooting guard. what a tremendous talent. but he will always turn the ball over and become impatient hero when things go wrong. i repeat he is not a point guard. never has been. there is a reason why thunder's half court offense sux.

Yeah, his name is Scott Brooks.

I would be so ****ing happy if we could trade the 5th pick and Kanter for Westbrook. The dude is insanely good. He is forced to play hero ball half the time because their offense is constructed so badly. If he doesn't get to the rim, the Thunder's offense is nothing but a bunch of people standing around waiting for Durant to hit contested jump shots.

...was that the reincarnation of Dick Brevetta out there? How could all 3 of those guys miss that goal tending call??? If the Spurs hadn't won this thing in overtime, it would have been criminal! Of course, the Spurs made it tougher than it had to be....blowing more bunny shots in the 4th quarter than all season long! The Spurs are deep, long, athletic and smart. The Heat are toast!

Yeah, how did all those refs miss that moving screen Duncan set on Fisher too that opened up a wide open Ginobili 3???

KD isn't blameless. He spends way too much time chilling out on the perimeter, gets pushed around inside, and doesn't play a lick of defense.

If KD played with half of Westbrook's passion and aggressiveness, he'd be unstoppable.

I don't blame this series on Westbrook. He won me over this playoff. Had OKC won this series, Westbrook, not Durant, would have been MVP of the series.

If you want to blame anyone for this series, look no further than the idiot coach. No offensive structure and terrible rotations. Fisher shouldn't be your primary guy off the bench. Refusing to play Lamb and P Jones and Adams is just idiotic.

Ultimately, the spurs were just better. Great teams sometimes best 2 great individuals

I feel like the MVP should be better at getting his own shots and initiating offense than he currently is.

It's not Durant or Westbrook's fault. They are the best players on the team. The team is just not good enough.

Westbrook makes some bad decisions no doubt, but I think a lot of it is from being asked to do way too much.

If Durant ever tried to drive or post up, Westbrook wouldn't have to do so much. But since Durant feels like all he has to do is stand on the wing it forced both Jackson and Westbrook to create.

Lebron is so much better than Durant it isn't even funny.

KD isn't blameless. He spends way too much time chilling out on the perimeter, gets pushed around inside, and doesn't play a lick of defense.

If KD played with half of Westbrook's passion and aggressiveness, he'd be unstoppable.

I don't blame this series on Westbrook. He won me over this playoff. Had OKC won this series, Westbrook, not Durant, would have been MVP of the series.

If you want to blame anyone for this series, look no further than the idiot coach. No offensive structure and terrible rotations. Fisher shouldn't be your primary guy off the bench. Refusing to play Lamb and P Jones and Adams is just idiotic.

Ultimately, the spurs were just better. Great teams sometimes best 2 great individuals

agreed.
overall westbrook was a better player than KD in this series. without a doubt.

KD is a great player with a major flaw - his body type. dude can score with the best of them, but at the end of they he is little too tall and lanky. his build is his greatest strength and weakness. dude can pull up anywhere and get that shot off. but because of the way he is built, he isn't as agile or fast as the past great scorers such as kobe or MJ.

but my problem with westbrook is that he doesn't make KD better. if cp3 was running the show, he would make it easy for KD. westbrook can create his own shot at will, but he can't create an easy shot for KD. that's just too bad.

part brooks' fault too. he rely too much on the raw talent. only ISO ball i ever enjoyed watching was MJ and bulls. but the great MJ was master at taking a great shot. KD/westbrook takes so many bad shots. but they are so talented and makes these bad shots. that was their downfall.

Westbrook is scary good. 34, 7, 8 and 6. He has a ton of MJ in him. He needs to play smarter - a lot smarter - but he has that killer instinct and is such a beast physically.

The #5 and Kanter? Lol - I'd do that in a nanosecond, but the Thunder would laugh the Jazz off the phone. Hell, I don't think the Jazz could put together a package good enough to get Westbrook.

Yeah, his name is Scott Brooks.

I would be so ****ing happy if we could trade the 5th pick and Kanter for Westbrook. The dude is insanely good. He is forced to play hero ball half the time because their offense is constructed so badly. If he doesn't get to the rim, the Thunder's offense is nothing but a bunch of people standing around waiting for Durant to hit contested jump shots.

if westbrook is our SG and let trey create shots for him then yeah, i don't mind it at all. but it would take 5th, 23rd, kanter, burks to even open up a conversation. and most likely thunder won't even bother. if i'm thunder, i would pull that trigger for the long term.

Westbrook is scary good. 34, 7, 8 and 6. He has a ton of MJ in him. He needs to play smarter - a lot smarter - but he has that killer instinct and is such a beast physically.

The #5 and Kanter? Lol - I'd do that in a nanosecond, but the Thunder would laugh the Jazz off the phone. Hell, I don't think the Jazz could put together a package good enough to get Westbrook.

7TOs both kd and westbrook. that's a killer. westbrook is MJ minime, but the big difference is the basketball IQ. MJ was one of the smartest basketball player ever lived.

There's no way we can trade for Westbrook.

You don't trade an elite player for role players. We could offer half our team and all our draft picks and they wouldn't do it.

Say what you want about Westbrook, he's elite.

There's no way we can trade for Westbrook.

You don't trade an elite player for role players. We could offer half our team and all our draft picks and they wouldn't do it.

Say what you want about Westbrook, he's elite.

Except you know, when Carmello, Deron, CP3 and Harden all got traded for young role players (with potential) and draft picks.

Except you know, when Carmello, Deron, CP3 and Harden all got traded for young role players (with potential) and draft picks.

that's true. anybody can be traded. i'll give kd/westbrook 3 more years together. but if they still can't win it all, then i'll make a tough decision and trade 1 of them.

Poor Thunder. Hard to win if you don't have more than 4 capable players. They should really try to retool their bench and go recruit ringless veterans.

And Duncan? I thought Westbrook was going to pull a Jordan v. Malone game 6. Somehow Duncan made the shot over Ibaka and Westbrook
Actually reggie jackson was guarding duncan iirc