What's new

2015-2016 NBA Thread

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
Just a thread to post highlight videos of other games, talk about other teams/players, and random non-Jazz NBA stuff.

Cavs already look like the walking wounded... LeBron hobbling, Kyrie not playing, Love coming back from injury...

Hard to predict who'll carry this team this year.

Cavs already look like the walking wounded... LeBron hobbling, Kyrie not playing, Love coming back from injury...

Hard to predict? It's going to Lebron. He will probably coast more through this season than usual, but he will be the one carrying them.

DET might be sneaky good this year... lots of exciting young guys with something to prove...

Reggie Jackson
KCP
Stanley Johnson
Drummond

Hawks are just playing badly.

Pistons will be alright mostly because SVG is a really good coach. I still worry about the consistency of their outside shooters and wing players.

Uh, Lebron?

Seriously, do you think before you post?

Hawks are just playing badly.

Pistons will be alright mostly because SVG is a really good coach. I still worry about the consistency of their outside shooters and wing players.

At first I thought DET would be a relatively easy match-up tomorrow, now not so sure.. LOL

meh we will win. hawks defense is a joke.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

It isn't that bad. Their rebounding has been awful though. A lot of it was just the Pistons being on fire and getting a billion possessions of off offensive rebounds.