What's new

2015-2016 Utah Jazz Official #rallychurro thread #playoffpush

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 848

We are 1.5 games behind the Rockets, guys.

I think I'm starting to become a believer.

VPc5ONn.png

Playoff odds:

Rockets: 80%
Mavs: 63%
Jazz: 56%

BBall-Ref
Mavs: 78.6%
Rockets: 69.3%
Jazz: 55.7%

ESPN
Rockets: 84.1%
Mavs: 70.7%
Jazz: 52%

Our apostle Dipship has recruited the ancient power of the Rally Churro to aid us with this unlikely, all-odds-against us quest.

They'll never do it, they say. It's too late, they say. Our guards can't shoot, they say. The cinderella run will end, they say.

What they don't know, is that we have this:

vZxYVP0.jpg

We have the power of prayer. We have the power of the Rally Churro.

Amen.

Last edited by a moderator:
featured_Trey_Burke_4661.jpg

I first came across The Rally Churro in the middle of one of my exorcisms.

Chris Baal was tormenting me, and I was in the midst of yet another poor shooting night.

But then, I had a vision.

I was playing against my home town team. Detroit. I was glued on the bench, with dimming hope that the exorcism would ever be successful

16302033-standard.jpg

And then, it hit me. I saw the vision. I saw it....

I saw myself with the Churro

0Zecg3E.jpg

0Zecg3E.jpg

0Zecg3E.jpg

0Zecg3E.jpg

0Zecg3E.jpg

0Zecg3E.jpg

Most of these were made by Dipship pls praise him

VIhumxo.png

rQ9qZz8.jpg

churro.jpg

tumblr_m4qofogzsd1qzegdmo1_500.jpg

spQH3bK.jpg

Churro.jpg

The Churro Vision I had indicated playoffs was not enough let the miracles commence:

And lo the end time was nigh and I did lay eyes upon 3 seals. And the first seal was opened and I beheld a great beast within the key and the thunder and the sun(s) were blotted out and the pelicans did flee from before the presence of the beast. And all whose gaze fell upon the beast were struck with terror that did cause their very hearts to quake and did assail their inner most being and they realized there was no place for them. And the wingspan of the beast was five cubits and a span. And in his palm he wielded as it were a mighty churro.

And lo the second seal was opened and a great white horseman did ride forth upon the face of the court. And did cry out to all the unbelieving, to the unrepentant, the vile, the fair weather fan, those without faith - "Behold ye shall be cut down by the churro and made low. Ye shall weep and their shall be no solace, ye shall cry out but your cries shall not be heard for ye shall be left in a lake of fire and hell. Yea this is the second death."

And the third seal was opened and I beheld a great being of light who did rise up out of Georgia Tech and raised above his head as it were playoffs - and a might churro also. And he did cause the warriors to quake and the rockets did fall to their knees at his presence. And he returned all attempts at the rim whence they came and he did rain down with fire and with lightning and did crush all foes til they did utterly fail. And the heavens and the earth did roll forth at his feet and thus did commence a reign of one thousand years in the holy presence of the Larry O'Brien.

Amen.

Pls pls pls tweet all of this **** @ our Jazz journos, media, broadcasters, and players with the hashtags #rallychurro

Already got started myself

May the Churro be with thee

I was awaken to a notification that I had been re tweeted from the great land if the north. Then I found and re tweeted diligently the Doctrine of #rallychurro

I <3 the rally churro

Come on 42 wins..... actually i think CL has a bet that the jazz get to 43 wins and he should have some amazing karma coming his way so we need to get there.

pltXfwl.png

HELL YES

Pls find this tweet and RT it y'all

Most of these were made by Dipship pls praise him

rQ9qZz8.jpg

This one might be my favorite.
Though the ace venturo one is hilarious

And the wingspan of the beast was five cubits and a span

Lololol

If this ever really takes off (which I could definitely see happening if we went on a winning streak) the churro supplier to Vivint ought to build a statue to honor Dal and Dip. Imagine the revenue if the crowd really (rally) got behind this thing.

We are 1.5 games behind the Rockets, guys.

I think I'm starting to become a believer.

VPc5ONn.png

Our apostle Dipship has recruited the ancient power of the Rally Churro to aid us with this unlikely, all-odds-against us quest.

They'll never do it, they say. It's too late, they say. Our guards can't shoot, they say. The cinderella run will end, they say.

What they don't know, is that we have this:

vZxYVP0.jpg

We have the power of prayer. We have the power of the Rally Churro.

Amen.

featured_Trey_Burke_4661.jpg

I first came across The Rally Churro in the middle of one of my exorcisms.

Chris Baal was tormenting me, and I was in the midst of yet another poor shooting night.

But then, I had a vision.

I was playing against my home town team. Detroit. I was glued on the bench, with dimming hope that the exorcism would ever be successful

16302033-standard.jpg

And then, it hit me. I saw the vision. I saw it....

I saw myself with the Churro

0Zecg3E.jpg

0Zecg3E.jpg

0Zecg3E.jpg

0Zecg3E.jpg

0Zecg3E.jpg

0Zecg3E.jpg

If this ever really takes off (which I could definitely see happening if we went on a winning streak) the churro supplier to Vivint ought to build a statue to honor Dal and Dip. Imagine the revenue if the crowd really (rally) got behind this thing.
Yes... Let's just give Dal an even bigger god like completion. Lol that's all we need.

With that said, love the thread Dal. I'm with you!!