What's new

2015 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

What the hell is Pippen doing getting into a war with a 300+lb child?? To make things worse, the 300lb child is right. Hell, the all time Lakers B team probably beats the Bulls A team

Where would the all time jazz team rank? I think they would be one of the better ones. I'm thinking this...

Stockton
Pistol
Dantley
Malone
Eaton

Where would this team rank?

This totally reminds of me of the arguments we had during the matches in the All Time Draft Comp... if the so called "experts" can't even agree on which of those teams are better then what hope do we have on agreeing with each other?

I think the Jazz All Time team would rank around 5th - 8th.

No... it's always been how we think the player will perform over the upcoming season :)

I think rules about what measurements voters should take is futile.

If there is a necessity to put a definition, it should be about what these players are capable of at the best of their capabilities.

I am a voter too and never vote for one season or next season or stats rankings like per rankings.

If there is a necessity to put a definition, it should be about what these players are capable of at the best of their capabilities.

I am a voter too and never vote for one season or next season or stats rankings like per rankings.

That suggestion is ****ing dumb. By that logic, Cousins should be drafted top 5.

The thing is when we're talking about the 'Current Draft' then 'time' is a factor that needs to be taken into consideration, unlike the 'All Time Draft' when time is irrelevant.

Therefore we need to specify somewhat what 'time' it is as Tim Taylor would say.

The thing is when we're talking about the 'Current Draft' then 'time' is a factor that needs to be taken into consideration, unlike the 'All Time Draft' when time is irrelevant.

Therefore we need to specify somewhat what 'time' it is as Tim Taylor would say.

You are right sir.