What's new

2015 NBA Playoffs

Most people would. I personally really like Atlanta's style, and haven't been terribly impressed with the Cavs.

One thing is for sure, KKK's Rockets prediction is crazy.

Heh.. live a little.. LOL, I just think the Spurs are old...

Atlanta will win it all. 7 game series with GSW in the finals and it will be one of the best match-ups in history.

GS will destroy NO. Probably 4-0. Curry is so much fun to watch.

I think the Clippers are going to upset (well I guess not really an upset since they are the higher seed) the Spurs.

Also think Dallas takes out Houston in an upset.

I wouldn't mind if the Warriors win the chip. I live in the Bay Area and it would break the monotony of the Giants winning the World Series every other year.

LOL @ ESPN getting Mark Jackson to commentate on GSW games... he must die a little inside every time Klay/Curry hits a 3.

Clippers/Spurs was the toughest matchup for me to pick, but I have faith in Kawhi Leonard to get the job done.

Pulling for the Grizzlies to win the ship. Them and Atlanta.

Clippers/Spurs was the toughest matchup for me to pick, but I have faith in Kawhi Leonard to get the job done.

Pulling for the Grizzlies to win the ship. Them and Atlanta.

Mavs/Rockets was toughest for me (in the West...that's all that matters anyway).

Will rep kkk if he's right, but I don't think there's any way the West Finals is Memphis vs Houston.

Word. Memphis would be a good pick if they were healthy, but they are not.

Rockets in the finals is lol worthy. Got more faith in the Clippers tbh.

I think the Clippers are going to upset (well I guess not really an upset since they are the higher seed) the Spurs.

Also think Dallas takes out Houston in an upset.

This could easily happen. Dallas is smarter and way more experienced. For some reason my gut said Houston doe.

Anyone wanna make a game out of this?

1 point for each 1st round match you guess correctly.

2 points for each 2nd round selection.

4 points for each Conference Winner.

8 points for the Champion.

Something like that? What would be the fairest way to score it?

NOLA coach is a complete ratard though. Needs to start fouling Bogut every time he is on the floor.
Lol at the airball free throw