What's new

2016-2017 Warrior Voodoo Thread

Cappy_Smurf

It begins...

curry-590x590.jpg

Stephen Curry has denied a report from the Los Angeles Daily News that he may need surgery this offseason.

The report from Mark Heisler indicated a source said Curry consulted an orthopedist in Southern California with an MRI showing issues in both shoulders as well as his knees.

"I can't even keep a straight face," said Curry. "Whoever said I was getting shoulder surgery and all that kind of stuff, we've got bumps and bruises, but every -- we'll be all right."
https://basketball.realgm.com/wiret...ry-Denies-Report-Of-Needing-Offseason-Surgery

Not only is it his shoulders and knees, he even seems to be having a problem with his face as well. Top 3 pick here we come!

This thread will need churros, dal prayers, and booty... We need to throw everything we gots to derail this one.

You didn't even need to use voodoo doll for his shoes... Under Armour took care of that.

Wishing injury is pretty pathetic

Agree completely, and it almost even makes me feel bad for hoping you break your coccyx.

Seriously though, it really is shameful and pathetic to wish injury upon other teams' players. Nothing good in life ever came from sitting around and wishing for something to happen. You have to take action! Therefore, join with me, Jazzfanzers, and grab your warrior dolls and get to stickin' those pins! If we all buckle down and believe, the sky is the limit!

Agree completely, and it almost even makes me feel bad for hoping you break your coccyx.

Seriously though, it really is shameful and pathetic to wish injury upon other teams' players. Nothing good in life ever came from sitting around and wishing for something to happen. You have to take action! Therefore, join with me, Jazzfanzers, and grab your warrior dolls and get to stickin' those pins! If we all buckle down and believe, the sky is the limit!

Bogut down... My guess is Steph and Klay will get hurt during the championship parade and next year green gets suspended the whole year for kicking an official in the nuts.

I think what you wanted to say is "the ground is the limit" :eek: