What's new

2016 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

Thanks White Choc, ... I've edited the titles and stickied them :)

.... and may the odds be ever in your favor!!!
A hunger games reference? Really?

The only thing this jazzfanz draft has in common with the hunger games is a bunch of nerds self pleasuring themselves to a teened up Jennifer Lawrence

OK I've un-stickied the semi-final threads... just waiting on White Chocolate to post the Final match-up, and I'll sticky that one instead.

(or may be Siro can give us a hand if White Choc is unavailable?)

OK I've un-stickied the semi-final threads... just waiting on White Chocolate to post the Final match-up, and I'll sticky that one instead.

(or may be Siro can give us a hand if White Choc is unavailable?)

The championship matchup is underway. Voting will end at midnight on July 31st.

The current players draft sign-up will start on August 1st. If anyone wants to take over that one go ahead. I will do it if nobody else wants to. I know Thee jazz fan wants in on the current players draft and as do I. That's two already so whoever takes over remember that.

The current players draft sign-up will start on August 1st. If anyone wants to take over that one go ahead. I will do it if nobody else wants to. I know Thee jazz fan wants in on the current players draft and as do I. That's two already so whoever takes over remember that.
I want in on the current players draft as well.

WC with another biff. No one is around on the weekends. Should've had it end late on 8/1.

Great, great matchup by the way.

Great to hear, should be fun.. Anyone else volunteering to organise it other than White Choc?

[MENTION=40]Siro[/MENTION]? [MENTION=3213]Cunning Linguist[/MENTION]? [MENTION=1518]spycam1[/MENTION]?

Can't. But I'm in for the draft.

Great to hear, should be fun.. Anyone else volunteering to organise it other than White Choc?

[MENTION=40]Siro[/MENTION]? [MENTION=3213]Cunning Linguist[/MENTION]? [MENTION=1518]spycam1[/MENTION]?

Way too busy to organize. But I'm in.

Lol!! You little bitches are complaining about the way I have ran the draft, but nobody is stepping up to run this one.

Lol!! You little bitches are complaining about the way I have ran the draft, but nobody is stepping up to run this one.

We just think that if we DID run it, we'd do a better job. But we can't, and thus we're not volunteering for it.