What's new

2016 NBA Free Agency Talk

So the Pacers get Big Al for $10 mil/per while the Lakers pay Mozgov $16 mil/per????

Man, the NBA is straight up goofy.

Pacers are having a good free agency period. They will be much better at scoring but that lack of D...

Man, the Pacers are so stupid. They have no clue what they are doing. What a bunch of idiots.

Memphis got Conley and now Parsons.

Dallas and Lakers sucked it up lol.

Mike Conley with 5 years $153 ....

Wow...

This gives "I wanna be, I wanna be Like Mike" a new meaning... LOL

Happy for these dudes, I don't care if their contract doesn't match their productivity I'd rather see them get paid than the owners keeping more money.

I really like Dwight to Atlanta. He is a good fit with Millsap. Too bad they are relying on Schroeder to make this all work though.

looks like mavs are so screwed lol

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Some idiots on RealGM are listing Utah as the big loser of free agency lol. Then talking about how they are in a bad position going forward.

Some idiots on RealGM are listing Utah as the big loser of free agency lol. Then talking about how they are in a bad position going forward.

not surprised. they don't know ****. only true jazz fans know what we are doing.

not surprised. they don't know ****. only true jazz fans know what we are doing.

until we win 52 games this year ....

seriously very few of these signings do much to change a lot of these teams

eg .... Dellavedova lol he gets $$$ and nearly zero impact to his new team

Bazemore declined more money from the Rockets and Lakers to stay in ATL.

Hahaha, I love how much they are striking out.

Bazemore declined more money from the Rockets and Lakers to stay in ATL.

Hahaha, I love how much they are striking out.

Kevin Durrant may have saved small market franchises. With all the money he has made playing in OKC, players see they can do it outside of NY, Chi and LA as well.

I hope Durrant stays in OKC for that reason alone. I'd love to see Love stay in Cleveland, Durrant and Westbrook stay in OKC and LA be left with nothing.