What's new

2016 NBA Playoff Thread

Only real competitor to the Cavs in the East is ATL and I think even they have no shot....I don't think the West side of the playoffs is over yet tho, OKC and SA can challenge GSW.

Raptor fans have to be ****ting themselves, eating that ****, then ****ting it again.

lol Casey putting DDR on George the entire game. Morons gon moron.

Only real competitor to the Cavs in the East is ATL and I think even they have no shot....I don't think the West side of the playoffs is over yet tho, OKC and SA can challenge GSW.

ATL definitely has a shot. Their offense isn't singing the way it was last year, but they're coming into their own defensively. They have better than a "shot", IMO. Solid competition for the Cavs.

I think everyone in the East could beat the Cavs. The Eastern Conference is super balanced and Cleveland hasnt looked like world beaters this year.

I wouldn't want to play the Celts if I'm Cleveland. Deep, ballsy, well-coached, and would have an "us against the world" mentality in that series.

I liked warrior's fans much more when they were passionate about crappy teams.

Ha, ha, would have liked to seen Curry tossed in the first quarter.

Draymond is the kind of player you love if he plays for your team, and is a dirty bum when he plays against your team.

I still cant get over that the rockets tried to make the playoffs, so they could lose their 1st round pick, all to play the Warriors..

That almost seems like some **** the knicks would do.. It's unconscionable, I'd be pissed if I were a rockets fan..

Nuggets are the big winners from the whole exchange..

Locke believes Rockets will sign Durrant this offseason. The reality is they are in the conversation for most of the top FA's. With that in their pocket, I guess the pick is less valuable to them than making the playoffs.

Locke believes Rockets will sign Durrant this offseason. The reality is they are in the conversation for most of the top FA's. With that in their pocket, I guess the pick is less valuable to them than making the playoffs.

Oh please God no.

That still doesn't solve the problem that the draft pick would though... Which is they'd have been able to find a lottery PF/C to put next to Capela..

Obviously Durant would solve just about all of their other problems though..

Houston sucks balls. Them losing the pick on top of getting swept by almost makes me forger they beat us to 8th seed.

Houston sucks balls. Them losing the pick on top of getting swept by almost makes me forger they beat us to 8th seed.

They are playing the best team in the history of basketball. I still they think they steal one game (3 or 4) just because Harden can go off for 1 game.

They are playing the best team in the history of basketball. I still they think they steal one game (3 or 4) just because Harden can go off for 1 game.
It's not like Houston hasn't lost before with Harden scoring 40+

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Watching this game I think it's fair to ask 'will they even get in striking distance to possibly steal a game??'